Pacific City-Gas Chambers Spot ID
Type: beach and reef
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 12.9 °C
Pacific City-Gas Chambers in Oregon_North is an exposed beach and reef break that has fairly consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds blow from the east. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell angle is from the west. There is a left hand reef break. Sometimes crowded. Beware of rips and sharks.
For Nestucca Bay entrance, Oregon, 4 km from Pacific City-Gas Chambers.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Tierra Del Mar, 7 km from Pacific City-Gas Chambers.
|light winds from the N|
At Stonewall Banks Buoy, 47 miles from Pacific City-Gas Chambers.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||16||7||17||8|
Overall Pacific City-Gas Chambers Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The graph describes the variation of swells directed at Pacific City-Gas Chambers over ... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Pacific City-Gas Chambers surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Oregon North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Pacific City-Gas Chambers
Tide stations nearest to Pacific City-Gas Chambers:
- Closest tide stationNestucca Bay entrance2 mi
- Second closest tide stationNetarts, Netarts Bay16 mi
- Third closest tide stationTaft, Siletz Bay19 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationTillamook, Hoquarten Slough19 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationKernville, Siletz River21 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Pacific City-Gas Chambers:
- Closest ski areaMt Hood Ski Bowl108 mi
- Second closest ski areaTimberline110 mi
- Third closest ski areaMt Hood Meadows112 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaCooper Spur116 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaHoodoo Ski Area117 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Pacific City-Gas Chambers:
- Closest city locationMcMinnville37 mi
- Second closest city locationKeizer48 mi
- Third closest city locationSalem50 mi
- Fourth closest city locationHillsboro53 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCorvallis56 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Pacific City-Gas Chambers is Mc Minnville Muni (Mackminnville) Airport (MMV) in USA, which is 65 km (40 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Pacific City-Gas Chambers is Scappoose Industrial Airpark (San Luis) Airport (SPB), also in USA, 107 km (66 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Portland International Airport (PDX), also in USA, 116 km (72 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Pacific City-Gas Chambers, Oregon North. Use the tab navigation above to view Pacific City-Gas Chambers sea temperature, Pacific City-Gas Chambers photographs, Pacific City-Gas Chambers detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Pacific City-Gas Chambers webcams, current wind from Oregon North live weather stations and Pacific City-Gas Chambers tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Pacific City-Gas Chambers.