120th Street Spot ID
Best: Swell SE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 7.4 °C
120th Street in Delaware is an exposed beach/Jetty break that has consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds blow from the west. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the southeast. The beach break offers mainly right hand waves. Best around low tide when the tide is rising. Sometimes crowded. Be wary of rips - they make surfing here dangerous.
Overall 120th Street Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
This picture describes the range of swells directed at 120th Street through an average ... (show all text)
The figure shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single 120th Street surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Maryland surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of 120th Street
- The closest passenger airport to 120th Street is Salisbury Ocean City Wicomico Rgnl Airport (SBY) in USA, 42 km (26 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to 120th Street is Cape May Co (Wildwood) Airport (WWD), also in USA, 65 km (40 miles) away.
- Third is Wallops Flight Facility Airport (WAL) in USA, 66 km (41 miles) away.
- Dover Afb Airport (DOV) in USA is 85 km (53 miles) away.
- Millville Muni Airport (MIV), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to 120th Street and is 103 km (64 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for 120th Street, Maryland. Use the tab navigation above to view 120th Street sea temperature, 120th Street photographs, 120th Street detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, 120th Street webcams, current wind from Maryland live weather stations and 120th Street tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around 120th Street.