Oiso Jetty Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.0 °C
Oiso Jetty in Kanagawa and Chiba is a fairly exposed beach/sandbar/jetty break that has quite reliable surf Offshore winds blow from the northwest. Windswells are much more typical than groudswells and the ideal wave direction is from the southeast. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Sometimes crowded.
Overall Oiso Jetty Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
This chart shows the combination of swells directed at Oiso Jetty over a normal Februar... (show all text)
This image illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Oiso Jetty surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Kanagawa surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Oiso Jetty
- The closest passenger airport to Oiso Jetty is Yokota Ab Airport (OKO) in Japan, 53 km (33 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Oiso Jetty is Oshima Airport (OIM), also in Japan, 56 km (35 miles) away.
- Third is Tokyo International Airport (HND) in Japan, 58 km (36 miles) away.
- New Tokyo International Airport (NRT) in Japan is 117 km (73 miles) away.
- Miyakejima Airport (MMY), also in Japan is the fifth nearest airport to Oiso Jetty and is 138 km (86 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Oiso Jetty, Kanagawa. Use the tab navigation above to view Oiso Jetty sea temperature, Oiso Jetty photographs, Oiso Jetty detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Oiso Jetty webcams, current wind from Kanagawa live weather stations and Oiso Jetty tide predictions. The Japan swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Japan and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Japan wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Oiso Jetty.