Oceanside Harbor Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell W | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 24.2 °C
Oceanside Harbor in San Diego County is an exposed beach/Jetty break that is often working and works all around the year. The best wind direction is from the northeast. Clean groundswells prevail and the best swell direction is from the west. The beach break provides left and right handers. Best around high tide. Often Crowded. Hazards include rips, obstacles, private, locals, pollution and sharks.
For Oceanside, 8 km from Oceanside Harbor.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Oceanside/red-b, 3 km from Oceanside Harbor.
|light winds from the SSW|
At San Clemente Basin Buoy, 63 miles from Oceanside Harbor.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||9||16||8||9|
Overall Oceanside Harbor Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
The graph describes the combination of swells directed at Oceanside Harbor through an a... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Oceanside Harbor surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - San Diego County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Oceanside Harbor
Tide stations nearest to Oceanside Harbor:
- Closest tide stationOceanside5 mi
- Second closest tide stationCarlsbad9 mi
- Third closest tide stationSan Clemente15 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSolana Beach21 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationDana Point21 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Oceanside Harbor:
- Closest ski areaMt Baldy (United States)67 mi
- Second closest ski areaSnow Valley (United States)70 mi
- Third closest ski areaSnow Summit (United States)74 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaBig Bear Mountain (United States)75 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMountain High resort (United States)78 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Oceanside Harbor:
- Closest city locationOceanside (United States)5 mi
- Second closest city locationCarlsbad (United States)9 mi
- Third closest city locationVista (United States)12 mi
- Fourth closest city locationFallbrook (United States)14 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSan Clemente (United States)16 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Oceanside Harbor is Miramar Mcas Airport (NKX) in USA, 51 km (32 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Oceanside Harbor is John Wayne Arpt Orange Co (Santa Ana) Airport (SNA), also in USA, 61 km (38 miles) away.
- Third is Tustin Mcaf Airport (NTK) in USA, 62 km (39 miles) away.
- San Diego International Lindbergh Fld Airport (SAN) in USA is 63 km (39 miles) away.
- North Island Nas (San Diego) Airport (NZY), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Oceanside Harbor and is 65 km (40 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Oceanside Harbor, CAL - San Diego County. Use the tab navigation above to view Oceanside Harbor sea temperature, Oceanside Harbor photographs, Oceanside Harbor detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Oceanside Harbor webcams, current wind from CAL - San Diego County live weather stations and Oceanside Harbor tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Oceanside Harbor.