Ocean City Spot ID
Best: Swell ESE | Wind WNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 8.0 °C
Ocean City in Marylandis a beach break. Works best in offshore winds from the west northwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the east southeast. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. When the surf is up, crowds are likely Take care of rips and locals.
For Fenwick Island Light, Delaware, 5 km from Ocean City.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Seabrook Ocean City wx, 4 km from Ocean City.
|light winds from the SE|
Overall Ocean City Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
The rose diagram describes the variation of swells directed at Ocean City through an av... (show all text)
This picture shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Ocean City surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Maryland surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Ocean City
- The closest passenger airport to Ocean City is Salisbury Ocean City Wicomico Rgnl Airport (SBY) in USA, 40 km (25 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Ocean City is Wallops Flight Facility Airport (WAL), also in USA, 63 km (39 miles) away.
- Third is Cape May Co (Wildwood) Airport (WWD) in USA, 69 km (43 miles) away.
- Dover Afb Airport (DOV) in USA is 88 km (55 miles) away.
- Millville Muni Airport (MIV), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Ocean City and is 107 km (66 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Ocean City, Maryland. Use the tab navigation above to view Ocean City sea temperature, Ocean City photographs, Ocean City detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Ocean City webcams, current wind from Maryland live weather stations and Ocean City tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Ocean City.