Nuevo Loco Spot ID
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.8 °C
Nuevo Loco in Golfo de Panama is an exposed reef break that only works once in a while The best wind direction is from the northwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the south southwest. A right hand reef. Best around high tide. Likely to be crowded if working. Hazards include rocks and pollution.
Overall Nuevo Loco Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The graph illustrates the range of swells directed at Nuevo Loco through an average Jun... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Nuevo Loco surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Gulf of Panama surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Nuevo Loco
Tide stations nearest to Nuevo Loco:
- Closest tide stationSan Miguelito2 mi
- Second closest tide stationBalboa6 mi
- Third closest tide stationVeracruz12 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSabanitas32 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationCativa34 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Nuevo Loco:
- Closest ski areaHuascaran (Peru)1259 mi
- Second closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)1792 mi
- Third closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)1814 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)1816 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1819 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Nuevo Loco:
- Closest city locationPanama1 mi
- Second closest city locationSan Miguelito2 mi
- Third closest city locationLas Cumbres6 mi
- Fourth closest city locationTocumen9 mi
- Fifth closest city locationArraijan11 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Nuevo Loco is Marcos A Gelabert International (Panama) Airport (PAC) in Panama, which is 7 km (4 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Nuevo Loco is Howard Afb Airport (HOW), also in Panama, 15 km (9 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Tocumen International (Panama City) Airport (PTY), also in Panama, 15 km (9 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Nuevo Loco, Gulf of Panama. Use the tab navigation above to view Nuevo Loco sea temperature, Nuevo Loco photographs, Nuevo Loco detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Nuevo Loco webcams, current wind from Gulf of Panama live weather stations and Nuevo Loco tide predictions. The Panama swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Panama and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Panama wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Nuevo Loco.