Nova Mar Bella Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell S | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 14.1 °C
Nova Mar Bella in Catalunia is an exposed breakwater break that has fairly consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. The best wind direction is from the northwest with some shelter here from southwest winds. There is too little fetch for groundswells to form and the best wave direction is from the south. The breakwater break provides left and right handers. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. When it's working here, it can get crowded. Beware of rips and rocks.
For Sant Adria de Besos, 3 km from Nova Mar Bella.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Passeig del Taulat Barcelona wx, 1 km from Nova Mar Bella.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Catalunia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Nova Mar Bella
- The closest passenger airport to Nova Mar Bella is Barcelona Airport (BCN) in Spain, 16 km (10 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Nova Mar Bella is Girona (Gerona) Airport (GRO), also in Spain, 72 km (45 miles) away.
- Third is Reus Airport (REU) in Spain, 92 km (57 miles) away.
- Seo De Urgel Airport (LEU) in Spain is 124 km (77 miles) away.
- Rivesaltes (Perpignan) Airport (PGF) in France is the fifth nearest airport to Nova Mar Bella and is 158 km (98 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Nova Mar Bella, Catalunia. Use the tab navigation above to view Nova Mar Bella sea temperature, Nova Mar Bella photographs, Nova Mar Bella detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Nova Mar Bella webcams, current wind from Catalunia live weather stations and Nova Mar Bella tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Nova Mar Bella.