North Jetty at Eureka Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 13.0 °C
North Jetty at Eureka in Humboldt is an exposed beach/Jetty break that has quite consistent surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. Ideal winds are from the southeast. Groundswells are more common than windswells and the best swell direction is from the northwest. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It's sometimes crowded here. Take care of and rips.
For Humboldt Bay Entrance, California, 1 km from North Jetty at Eureka.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At BUOY-HBYC1, 1 km from North Jetty at Eureka.
|light winds from the WSW|
At Eel River Buoy, 18 miles from North Jetty at Eureka.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||9||9||9||8|
Overall North Jetty at Eureka Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The figure illustrates the combination of swells directed at North Jetty at Eureka thro... (show all text)
This chart describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single North Jetty at Eureka surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - Humboldt surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of North Jetty at Eureka
Visitor Reviews of North Jetty at Eureka
Tide stations nearest to North Jetty at Eureka:
- Closest tide stationHumboldt Bay Entrance1 mi
- Second closest tide stationEureka1 mi
- Third closest tide stationHumboldt Bay, North Spit1 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationBucksport, Humboldt Bay2 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationElk River Railroad Bridge #18, Humboldt Bay2 mi
Ski Resorts closest to North Jetty at Eureka:
- Closest ski areaMt Shasta (United States)116 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Ashland (United States)122 mi
- Third closest ski areaStover Mountain Ski Area (United States)158 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaCoppervale (United States)189 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaWillamette Pass (United States)226 mi
Town and city forecasts close to North Jetty at Eureka:
- Closest city locationEureka (United States)5 mi
- Second closest city locationRedding (United States)98 mi
- Third closest city locationGrants Pass (United States)125 mi
- Fourth closest city locationMedford (United States)129 mi
- Fifth closest city locationChico (United States)145 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to North Jetty at Eureka is Chico Muni Airport (CIC) in USA, which is 229 km (142 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to North Jetty at Eureka is Beale Afb (Marysville) Airport (BAB), also in USA, 300 km (186 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for North Jetty at Eureka, CAL - Humboldt. Use the tab navigation above to view North Jetty at Eureka sea temperature, North Jetty at Eureka photographs, North Jetty at Eureka detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, North Jetty at Eureka webcams, current wind from CAL - Humboldt live weather stations and North Jetty at Eureka tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around North Jetty at Eureka.