Nirvana Beach Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(North of Tel Aviv, Israel)
Nirvana Beach Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 23.9 °C
Nirvana Beach in North of Tel Aviv is an exposed beach break that has unreliable waves. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds blow from the east. The ideal swell direction from the west. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. When it's working here, it can get crowded. The crowds in the water make a gath helmet a good idea.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to North of Tel Aviv surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Nirvana Beach
Visitor Reviews of Nirvana Beach
Tide stations nearest to Nirvana Beach:
- Closest tide stationHaifa2 mi
- Second closest tide stationTirat Karmel2 mi
- Third closest tide stationQiryat Bialik8 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationQiryat Motzkin8 mi
- Fifth closest tide station`Akko11 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Nirvana Beach:
- Closest ski areaMount Hermon (Israel)60 mi
- Second closest ski areaZaarour (Lebanon)93 mi
- Third closest ski areaMzaar Kfardebian (Lebanon)98 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLaqlouq (Lebanon)106 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCedars (Lebanon)118 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Nirvana Beach:
- Closest city locationHaifa (Israel)2 mi
- Second closest city locationQiryat Bialik (Israel)8 mi
- Third closest city locationQiryat Motzkin (Israel)8 mi
- Fourth closest city locationQiryat Ata (Israel)9 mi
- Fifth closest city location`Akko (Israel)11 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Nirvana Beach is Haifa Airport (HFA) in Israel, 9 km (6 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Nirvana Beach is Mahanaim I Ben Yaakov (Rosh Pina) Airport (RPN), also in Israel, 62 km (39 miles) away.
- Third is Sde Dov (Tel-aviv) Airport (SDV) in Israel, 77 km (48 miles) away.
- Ben Gurion (Tel-aviv) Airport (TLV) in Israel is 88 km (55 miles) away.
- Jerusalem/atarot Airport (JRS), also in Israel is the fifth nearest airport to Nirvana Beach and is 106 km (66 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Nirvana Beach, North of Tel Aviv. Use the tab navigation above to view Nirvana Beach sea temperature, Nirvana Beach photographs, Nirvana Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Nirvana Beach webcams, current wind from North of Tel Aviv live weather stations and Nirvana Beach tide predictions. The Israel swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Israel and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Israel wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Nirvana Beach.