Nirvana Beach Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.6 °C
Nirvana Beach in North of Tel Aviv is an exposed beach break that has inconsistent surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds blow from the east. The best swell direction is from the west. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. When it's working here, it can get crowded. Take special care here if it gets very crowded.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to North of Tel Aviv surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Nirvana Beach
- The closest passenger airport to Nirvana Beach is Haifa Airport (HFA) in Israel, 9 km (6 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Nirvana Beach is Mahanaim I Ben Yaakov (Rosh Pina) Airport (RPN), also in Israel, 62 km (39 miles) away.
- Third is Sde Dov (Tel-aviv) Airport (SDV) in Israel, 77 km (48 miles) away.
- Ben Gurion (Tel-aviv) Airport (TLV) in Israel is 88 km (55 miles) away.
- Jerusalem/atarot Airport (JRS), also in Israel is the fifth nearest airport to Nirvana Beach and is 106 km (66 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Nirvana Beach, North of Tel Aviv. Use the tab navigation above to view Nirvana Beach sea temperature, Nirvana Beach photographs, Nirvana Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Nirvana Beach webcams, current wind from North of Tel Aviv live weather stations and Nirvana Beach tide predictions. The Israel swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Israel and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Israel wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Nirvana Beach.