Nida Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.9 °C
Nida in Balticis a sandbar break that has reasonably consistent surf. Offshore winds blow from the southeast. Short period wind swells are the rule and the best wave direction is from the northwest. The sandbar break offers both left and right hand waves. Crowds are never a problem here. Watch out for .
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Baltic surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Nida
Tide stations nearest to Nida:
- Closest tide stationPolessk31 mi
- Second closest tide stationZelenograd32 mi
- Third closest tide stationPionerskiy39 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSvetlogorsk41 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPalanga42 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Nida:
- Closest ski areaRybno (Poland)159 mi
- Second closest ski areaTolvmannabacken (Sweden)274 mi
- Third closest ski areaVallasen (Sweden)314 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMullsjo (Sweden)324 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaUlricehamn (Sweden)335 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Nida:
- Closest city locationKlaipeda29 mi
- Second closest city locationSovetsk (Russia)39 mi
- Third closest city locationKaliningrad (Russia)48 mi
- Fourth closest city locationTaurage52 mi
- Fifth closest city locationChernyakhovsk (Russia)57 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Nida is Khrabrovo (Kaliningrad) Airport (KGD) in Russia, which is 52 km (32 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Nida is Rebiechowo (Gdansk) Airport (GDN) in Poland, 191 km (119 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Nida, Baltic. Use the tab navigation above to view Nida sea temperature, Nida photographs, Nida detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Nida webcams, current wind from Baltic live weather stations and Nida tide predictions. The Lithuania swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Lithuania and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Lithuania wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Nida.