Ngor Rights Spot ID
Photo credit: Arne Komp
Best: Swell NW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.3 °C
Ngor Rights in Almadis is an exposed reef break that usually has waves. Winter and spring are the optimum times of year to visit. The best wind direction is from the southeast. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the northwest. A right hand reef break. Good surf at all stages of the tide. A fairly popluar wave that can sometimes get crowded Watch out for urchins and rocks.
For Grand Dakar, 9 km from Ngor Rights.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Léopold Sédar Senghor International Airport (Dakar-Yoff Airport), 4 km from Ngor Rights.
|light winds from the SW|
Overall Ngor Rights Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
This picture illustrates the variation of swells directed at Ngor Rights through an ave... (show all text)
The figure describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Ngor Rights surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Senegal surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Ngor Rights
Visitor Reviews of Ngor Rights
“On its day it can be perfect. Almost always surf but too often in onshore conditions.”
Arne from GERMANY - 04 Oct 2013
Tide stations nearest to Ngor Rights:
- Closest tide stationGrand Dakar6 mi
- Second closest tide stationPikine8 mi
- Third closest tide stationDakar9 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationKayar29 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationJoal-Fadiout62 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Ngor Rights:
- Closest ski areaOukaimeden (Morocco)1290 mi
- Second closest ski areaMichlifen (Morocco)1506 mi
- Third closest ski areaSierra Nevada (Spain)1772 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSerra da Estrela (Portugal)1873 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSierra de Bejar-La Covatilla (Spain)1909 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Ngor Rights:
- Closest city locationDakar (Senegal)4 mi
- Second closest city locationPikine (Senegal)8 mi
- Third closest city locationThies Nones (Senegal)44 mi
- Fourth closest city locationJoal-Fadiout (Senegal)62 mi
- Fifth closest city locationTiebo (Senegal)86 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Ngor Rights is Leopold Sedar Senghor International (Dakar) Airport (DKR) in Senegal, 4 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Ngor Rights is Kaolack Airport (KLC), also in Senegal, 172 km (107 miles) away.
- Third is Saint Louis (St. Louis) Airport (XLS) in Senegal, 183 km (114 miles) away.
- Banjul International Airport (BJL) in Gambia is 184 km (114 miles) away.
- Cap Skiring Airport (CSK) in Senegal is the fifth nearest airport to Ngor Rights and is 274 km (170 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Ngor Rights, Senegal. Use the tab navigation above to view Ngor Rights sea temperature, Ngor Rights photographs, Ngor Rights detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Ngor Rights webcams, current wind from Senegal live weather stations and Ngor Rights tide predictions. The Senegal swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Senegal and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Senegal wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Ngor Rights.