Ngor Lefts Spot ID
Best: Swell NW | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 21.7 °C
Ngor Lefts in Almadis is an exposed reef break that has consistent surf. Winter and spring are the best times of year to visit. Ideal winds are from the southeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the northwest. There is a left breaking reef. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Sometimes crowded. Watch out for urchins and rocks.
Overall Ngor Lefts Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in January
This chart shows the range of swells directed at Ngor Lefts through a typical January. ... (show all text)
This image illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Ngor Lefts surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Senegal surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Ngor Lefts
- The closest passenger airport to Ngor Lefts is Leopold Sedar Senghor International (Dakar) Airport (DKR) in Senegal, 3 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Ngor Lefts is Kaolack Airport (KLC), also in Senegal, 172 km (107 miles) away.
- Third is Banjul International Airport (BJL) in Gambia, 183 km (114 miles) away.
- Saint Louis (St. Louis) Airport (XLS) in Senegal is 183 km (114 miles) away.
- Cap Skiring Airport (CSK), also in Senegal is the fifth nearest airport to Ngor Lefts and is 274 km (170 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Ngor Lefts, Senegal. Use the tab navigation above to view Ngor Lefts sea temperature, Ngor Lefts photographs, Ngor Lefts detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Ngor Lefts webcams, current wind from Senegal live weather stations and Ngor Lefts tide predictions. The Senegal swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Senegal and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Senegal wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Ngor Lefts.