Ngombe Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 24.5 °C
Ngombe in - is an exposed point break that has unreliable waves. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Works best in offshore winds from the east. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the optimum swell angle is from the southwest.There is a left hand point break here. Rarely crowded here. Beware of rocks and sharks.
Overall Ngombe Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
The graph describes the combination of swells directed at Ngombe through a typical Sept... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Ngombe surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Estuaire surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Ngombe
Tide stations nearest to Ngombe:
- Closest tide stationLibreville, Gabon11 mi
- Second closest tide stationLibreville16 mi
- Third closest tide stationPuerto Iradier60 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPort Gentil80 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationBata112 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Ngombe:
- Closest ski areaAfri-Ski (Lesotho)2388 mi
- Second closest ski areaOukaimeden (Morocco)2415 mi
- Third closest ski areaMatroosberg (South Africa)2424 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaTiffindell (South Africa)2466 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMichlifen (Morocco)2474 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Ngombe:
- Closest city locationLibreville (Gabon)16 mi
- Second closest city locationPort Gentil (Gabon)80 mi
- Third closest city locationBata (Equatorial Guinea)112 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSao Tome (Sao Tome and Principe)178 mi
- Fifth closest city locationOyem (Gabon)182 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Ngombe is Libreville Leon M Ba Airport (LBV) in Gabon, 21 km (13 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Ngombe is Port Gentil Airport (POG), also in Gabon, 128 km (80 miles) away.
- Third is Lambarene Airport (LBQ) in Gabon, 154 km (96 miles) away.
- Bata Airport (BSG) in Equatorial Guinea is 187 km (116 miles) away.
- Omboue Hopital Airport (OMB) in Gabon is the fifth nearest airport to Ngombe and is 209 km (130 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Ngombe, Estuaire. Use the tab navigation above to view Ngombe sea temperature, Ngombe photographs, Ngombe detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Ngombe webcams, current wind from Estuaire live weather stations and Ngombe tide predictions. The Gabon swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Gabon and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Gabon wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Ngombe.