Ngombe Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.9 °C
Ngombe in - is an exposed point break that has unreliable waves. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Works best in offshore winds from the east. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the optimum swell angle is from the southwest.There is a left hand point break here. Rarely crowded here. Beware of rocks and sharks.
Overall Ngombe Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
This chart shows the range of swells directed at Ngombe over a normal October, based on... (show all text)
This image illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Ngombe surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Estuaire surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Ngombe
- The closest passenger airport to Ngombe is Libreville Leon M Ba Airport (LBV) in Gabon, 21 km (13 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Ngombe is Port Gentil Airport (POG), also in Gabon, 128 km (80 miles) away.
- Third is Lambarene Airport (LBQ) in Gabon, 154 km (96 miles) away.
- Bata Airport (BSG) in Equatorial Guinea is 187 km (116 miles) away.
- Omboue Hopital Airport (OMB) in Gabon is the fifth nearest airport to Ngombe and is 209 km (130 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Ngombe, Estuaire. Use the tab navigation above to view Ngombe sea temperature, Ngombe photographs, Ngombe detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Ngombe webcams, current wind from Estuaire live weather stations and Ngombe tide predictions. The Gabon swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Gabon and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Gabon wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Ngombe.