Ndana Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.2 °C
Ndana in Timor is an exposed reef break that has very consistent waves. May-Oct (Dry Season) is the favoured time of year for waves. Works best in offshore winds from the northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the optimum swell angle is from the southwest. A choice of left and right reefs. It very rarely gets crowded here. Rocks are a hazard.
Overall Ndana Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
This picture describes the variation of swells directed at Ndana through a typical Augu... (show all text)
The figure shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Ndana surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Timor surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Ndana
Tide stations nearest to Ndana:
- Closest tide stationKupang67 mi
- Second closest tide stationAshmore Reef88 mi
- Third closest tide stationPee Shoal146 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationEndeh167 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationMaumere168 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Ndana:
- Closest ski areaMount Buffalo (Australia)2324 mi
- Second closest ski areaLake Mountain (Australia)2326 mi
- Third closest ski areaMt Donna Buang (Australia)2329 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMount Buller (Australia)2330 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMt Stirling (Australia)2331 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Ndana:
- Closest city locationKupang (Indonesia)67 mi
- Second closest city locationKefamenanu (Indonesia)153 mi
- Third closest city locationEndeh (Indonesia)167 mi
- Fourth closest city locationMaumere (Indonesia)168 mi
- Fifth closest city locationAtambua (Indonesia)190 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Ndana is El Tari (Kupang) Airport (KOE) in Indonesia, which is 126 km (78 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Ndana is Wai Oti (Maumere) Airport (MOF), also in Indonesia, 267 km (166 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Ndana, Timor. Use the tab navigation above to view Ndana sea temperature, Ndana photographs, Ndana detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Ndana webcams, current wind from Timor live weather stations and Ndana tide predictions. The Indonesia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Indonesia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Indonesia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Ndana.