Naval Jetties Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SSE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 5.5 °C
Naval Jetties in Delaware is an exposed beach/Groyne break that has quite reliable surf. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Offshore winds blow from the west. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the ideal swell angle is from the south southeast. Prevailing right breaking waves at the beach break. Best around low tide. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Beware of tree stumps.
Overall Naval Jetties Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in January
The figure illustrates the variation of swells directed at Naval Jetties through an ave... (show all text)
This chart describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Naval Jetties surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Delaware surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Naval Jetties
- The closest passenger airport to Naval Jetties is Cape May Co (Wildwood) Airport (WWD) in USA, 29 km (18 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Naval Jetties is Dover Afb Airport (DOV), also in USA, 51 km (32 miles) away.
- Third is Salisbury Ocean City Wicomico Rgnl Airport (SBY) in USA, 62 km (39 miles) away.
- Millville Muni Airport (MIV) in USA is 65 km (40 miles) away.
- Atlantic City International Airport (ACY), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Naval Jetties and is 87 km (54 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Naval Jetties, Delaware. Use the tab navigation above to view Naval Jetties sea temperature, Naval Jetties photographs, Naval Jetties detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Naval Jetties webcams, current wind from Delaware live weather stations and Naval Jetties tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Naval Jetties.