Narragansett Town Beach Spot ID
Photo credit: Silas Gramaglia
Best: Swell SE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.1 °C
Narragansett Town Beach in Rhode Islandis a beach break. The best wind direction is from the northwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the southeast. Sometimes crowded. Take care of .
For Narragansett Pier, Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island, 2 km from Narragansett Town Beach.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At BUOY-NWPR1, 12 km from Narragansett Town Beach.
|moderate winds from the SW|
At Montauk Point Buoy, 60 miles from Narragansett Town Beach.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||8||8||8||8|
Overall Narragansett Town Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The graph illustrates the range of swells directed at Narragansett Town Beach through a... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Narragansett Town Beach surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Rhode Island surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Narragansett Town Beach
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Narragansett Town Beach:(click location name for more details)
- Closest break1 mi
- Second closest break1 mi
- Third closest break2 mi
- Fourth closest break3 mi
- Fifth closest break4 mi
Tide stations nearest to Narragansett Town Beach:
- Closest tide stationNarragansett Pier, Narragansett Bay1 mi
- Second closest tide stationWatson Pier, Boston Neck, Narragansett Bay2 mi
- Third closest tide stationBeavertail Point, Narragansett Bay3 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationCastle Hill, Narragansett Bay5 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPoint Judith Harbor of Refuge6 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Narragansett Town Beach:
- Closest ski areaYawgoo Valley7 mi
- Second closest ski areaBlue Hills57 mi
- Third closest ski areaSki Ward Ski Area61 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaPowder Ridge65 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMount Southington Ski Area77 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Narragansett Town Beach:
- Closest city locationNorth Kingstown8 mi
- Second closest city locationWarwick18 mi
- Third closest city locationWest Warwick18 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCoventry22 mi
- Fifth closest city locationProvidence23 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Narragansett Town Beach is Theodore Francis Green State (Providence) Airport (PVD) in USA, 32 km (20 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Narragansett Town Beach is North Central State (Smithfield) Airport (SFZ), also in USA, 54 km (34 miles) away.
- Third is Otis Angb (Falmouth) Airport (FMH) in USA, 81 km (50 miles) away.
- Hartford Brainard Airport (HFD) in USA is 105 km (65 miles) away.
- General Edward Lawrence Logan International (Boston) Airport (BOS), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Narragansett Town Beach and is 110 km (68 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Narragansett Town Beach, Rhode Island. Use the tab navigation above to view Narragansett Town Beach sea temperature, Narragansett Town Beach photographs, Narragansett Town Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Narragansett Town Beach webcams, current wind from Rhode Island live weather stations and Narragansett Town Beach tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Narragansett Town Beach.