Narragansett Town Beach Spot ID
Photo credit: Silas Gramaglia
Best: Swell SE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 24.0 °C
Narragansett Town Beach in Rhode Islandis a beach break. Works best in offshore winds from the northwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the optimum swell angle is from the southeast. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Take care of .
For Narragansett Pier, Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island, 2 km from Narragansett Town Beach.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Narragansett, 1 km from Narragansett Town Beach.
|light winds from the WSW|
At Montauk Point Buoy, 60 miles from Narragansett Town Beach.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||9||11||11||10|
Overall Narragansett Town Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
This picture describes the range of swells directed at Narragansett Town Beach over a n... (show all text)
The figure shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Narragansett Town Beach surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Rhode Island surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Narragansett Town Beach
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Narragansett Town Beach:(click location name for more details)
- Closest break1 mi
- Second closest break1 mi
- Third closest break2 mi
- Fourth closest break3 mi
- Fifth closest break4 mi
Tide stations nearest to Narragansett Town Beach:
- Closest tide stationNarragansett Pier, Narragansett Bay1 mi
- Second closest tide stationWatson Pier, Boston Neck, Narragansett Bay2 mi
- Third closest tide stationBeavertail Point, Narragansett Bay3 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationCastle Hill, Narragansett Bay5 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPoint Judith Harbor of Refuge6 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Narragansett Town Beach:
- Closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)7 mi
- Second closest ski areaBlue Hills (United States)57 mi
- Third closest ski areaSki Ward Ski Area (United States)61 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaPowder Ridge (United States)65 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMount Southington Ski Area (United States)77 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Narragansett Town Beach:
- Closest city locationNorth Kingstown (United States)8 mi
- Second closest city locationWarwick (United States)18 mi
- Third closest city locationWest Warwick (United States)18 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCoventry (United States)22 mi
- Fifth closest city locationProvidence (United States)23 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Narragansett Town Beach, Rhode Island. Use the tab navigation above to view Narragansett Town Beach sea temperature, Narragansett Town Beach photographs, Narragansett Town Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Narragansett Town Beach webcams, current wind from Rhode Island live weather stations and Narragansett Town Beach tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Narragansett Town Beach.