Narragansett Town Beach Spot ID
Photo credit: Silas Gramaglia
Best: Swell SE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 5.8 °C
Narragansett Town Beach in Rhode Islandis a beach break. Offshore winds blow from the northwest. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the best swell direction is from the southeast. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Beware of .
For Narragansett Pier, Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island, 2 km from Narragansett Town Beach.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Rooftop Narragansett wx, 0 km from Narragansett Town Beach.
|light winds from the WNW|
At Montauk Point Buoy, 60 miles from Narragansett Town Beach.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||11||10||10||10|
Overall Narragansett Town Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
The figure shows the variation of swells directed at Narragansett Town Beach through an... (show all text)
This chart illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Narragansett Town Beach surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Rhode Island surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Narragansett Town Beach
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Narragansett Town Beach:(click location name for more details)
- Closest break1 mi
- Second closest break1 mi
- Third closest break2 mi
- Fourth closest break3 mi
- Fifth closest break4 mi
Tide stations nearest to Narragansett Town Beach:
- Closest tide station1 mi
- Second closest tide station2 mi
- Third closest tide station3 mi
- Fourth closest tide station5 mi
- Fifth closest tide station6 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Narragansett Town Beach is Theodore Francis Green State (Providence) Airport (PVD) in USA, 32 km (20 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Narragansett Town Beach is North Central State (Smithfield) Airport (SFZ), also in USA, 54 km (34 miles) away.
- Third is Otis Angb (Falmouth) Airport (FMH) in USA, 81 km (50 miles) away.
- Hartford Brainard Airport (HFD) in USA is 105 km (65 miles) away.
- General Edward Lawrence Logan International (Boston) Airport (BOS), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Narragansett Town Beach and is 110 km (68 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Narragansett Town Beach, Rhode Island. Use the tab navigation above to view Narragansett Town Beach sea temperature, Narragansett Town Beach photographs, Narragansett Town Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Narragansett Town Beach webcams, current wind from Rhode Island live weather stations and Narragansett Town Beach tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Narragansett Town Beach.