Naples Pier Spot ID
Photo credit: enrique g
Best: Swell SSW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.8 °C
Naples Pier in Florida is a fairly exposed beach/Pier break that only works when conditions are just right. The optimum conditions for surfing are during the hurricane season. Works best in offshore winds from the east northeast. Most of the surf comes fis in the form of windswells and the ideal wave angle is from the south southwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. When it's working here, it can get crowded. Watch out for .
Overall Naples Pier Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The graph shows the range of swells directed at Naples Pier over a normal June and is b... (show all text)
The rose diagram illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from differen... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Naples Pier surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - Gulf surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Naples Pier
Tide stations nearest to Naples Pier:
- Closest tide stationNaples4 mi
- Second closest tide stationNaples, Naples Bay, north end4 mi
- Third closest tide stationMarco, Big Marco River8 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPelican Bay11 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationMarco Island, Caxambas Pass12 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Naples Pier:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont605 mi
- Second closest ski areaSky Valley625 mi
- Third closest ski areaScaly Mountain626 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSapphire Valley630 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee661 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Naples Pier:
- Closest city locationBonita Springs19 mi
- Second closest city locationFort Myers38 mi
- Third closest city locationLehigh Acres40 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCape Coral41 mi
- Fifth closest city locationNorth Fort Myers42 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Naples Pier is Southwest Florida International (Fort Myers) Airport (RSW) in USA, 52 km (32 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Naples Pier is Page Fld (Fort Myers) Airport (FMY), also in USA, 57 km (35 miles) away.
- Third is Dade Collier Training And Transition (Miami) Airport (TNT) in USA, 93 km (58 miles) away.
- Kendall Tamiami Executive (Kendall-tamiami) Airport (TMB) in USA is 144 km (89 miles) away.
- Opa Locka (Miami) Airport (OPF), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Naples Pier and is 153 km (95 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Naples Pier, Florida - Gulf. Use the tab navigation above to view Naples Pier sea temperature, Naples Pier photographs, Naples Pier detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Naples Pier webcams, current wind from Florida - Gulf live weather stations and Naples Pier tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Naples Pier.