Naples Pier Spot ID
Photo credit: enrique g
Best: Swell SSW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 32.1 °C
Naples Pier in Florida is a fairly exposed beach/Pier break that only works when conditions are just right. The optimum conditions for surfing are during the hurricane season. Works best in offshore winds from the east northeast. Most of the surf comes fis in the form of windswells and the ideal wave angle is from the south southwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. When it's working here, it can get crowded. Watch out for .
Overall Naples Pier Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The figure shows the range of swells directed at Naples Pier through an average July, b... (show all text)
This chart illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Naples Pier surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - Gulf surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Naples Pier
Visitor Reviews of Naples Pier
Tide stations nearest to Naples Pier:
- Closest tide stationNaples4 mi
- Second closest tide stationNaples, Naples Bay, north end4 mi
- Third closest tide stationMarco, Big Marco River8 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPelican Bay11 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationMarco Island, Caxambas Pass12 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Naples Pier:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)605 mi
- Second closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)625 mi
- Third closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)626 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)630 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee (United States)661 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Naples Pier:
- Closest city locationGolden Gate (United States)10 mi
- Second closest city locationBonita Springs (United States)19 mi
- Third closest city locationFort Myers (United States)38 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLehigh Acres (United States)40 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCape Coral (United States)41 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Naples Pier is Southwest Florida International (Fort Myers) Airport (RSW) in USA, 52 km (32 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Naples Pier is Page Fld (Fort Myers) Airport (FMY), also in USA, 57 km (35 miles) away.
- Third is Dade Collier Training And Transition (Miami) Airport (TNT) in USA, 93 km (58 miles) away.
- Kendall Tamiami Executive (Kendall-tamiami) Airport (TMB) in USA is 144 km (89 miles) away.
- Opa Locka (Miami) Airport (OPF), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Naples Pier and is 153 km (95 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Naples Pier, Florida - Gulf. Use the tab navigation above to view Naples Pier sea temperature, Naples Pier photographs, Naples Pier detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Naples Pier webcams, current wind from Florida - Gulf live weather stations and Naples Pier tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Naples Pier.