Napatree Jetty Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SE | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 22.4 °C
Napatree Jetty in Rhode Islandis a breakwater break that has reasonably consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds are from the north northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southeast. Rarely crowded here. Take care of - Man-made danger (buoys etc.).
For Watch Hill Point, Rhode Island, 1 km from Napatree Jetty.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Westerly, 5 km from Napatree Jetty.
At Central Long Island Sound Buoy, 43 miles from Napatree Jetty.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
Overall Napatree Jetty Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
The rose diagram illustrates the combination of swells directed at Napatree Jetty over ... (show all text)
This picture describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Napatree Jetty surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Rhode Island surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Napatree Jetty
Tide stations nearest to Napatree Jetty:
- Closest tide station1 mi
- Second closest tide station2 mi
- Third closest tide station5 mi
- Fourth closest tide station6 mi
- Fifth closest tide station6 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Napatree Jetty is Theodore Francis Green State (Providence) Airport (PVD) in USA, 59 km (37 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Napatree Jetty is North Central State (Smithfield) Airport (SFZ), also in USA, 75 km (47 miles) away.
- Third is Hartford Brainard Airport (HFD) in USA, 81 km (50 miles) away.
- The Francis S Gabreski (West Hampton Beach) Airport (FOK) in USA is 83 km (52 miles) away.
- Bradley International (Windsor Locks) Airport (BDL), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Napatree Jetty and is 98 km (61 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Napatree Jetty, Rhode Island. Use the tab navigation above to view Napatree Jetty sea temperature, Napatree Jetty photographs, Napatree Jetty detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Napatree Jetty webcams, current wind from Rhode Island live weather stations and Napatree Jetty tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Napatree Jetty.