Napatree Jetty Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SE | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.0 °C
Napatree Jetty in Rhode Islandis a breakwater break that has quite consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds blow from the north northeast. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the optimum swell angle is from the southeast. It very rarely gets crowded here. Take care of - Man-made danger (buoys etc.).
For Watch Hill Point, Rhode Island, 1 km from Napatree Jetty.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Westerly, 5 km from Napatree Jetty.
|light winds from the SSW|
At Central Long Island Sound Buoy, 43 miles from Napatree Jetty.
|Data Age||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr||0 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
Overall Napatree Jetty Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
This chart describes the range of swells directed at Napatree Jetty over a normal Octob... (show all text)
This image shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Napatree Jetty surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Rhode Island surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Napatree Jetty
Tide stations nearest to Napatree Jetty:
- Closest tide stationWatch Hill Point1 mi
- Second closest tide stationStonington, Fishers Island Sound2 mi
- Third closest tide stationWesterly, Pawcatuck River5 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationWeekapaug Point, Block Island Sound6 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationNoank, Mystic River entrance6 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Napatree Jetty:
- Closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)22 mi
- Second closest ski areaPowder Ridge (United States)45 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Southington Ski Area (United States)58 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSki Sundown (United States)65 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSki Ward Ski Area (United States)69 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Napatree Jetty:
- Closest city locationNew London (United States)12 mi
- Second closest city locationNorwich (United States)19 mi
- Third closest city locationNorth Kingstown (United States)27 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCoventry (United States)29 mi
- Fifth closest city locationWest Warwick (United States)32 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Napatree Jetty, Rhode Island. Use the tab navigation above to view Napatree Jetty sea temperature, Napatree Jetty photographs, Napatree Jetty detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Napatree Jetty webcams, current wind from Rhode Island live weather stations and Napatree Jetty tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Napatree Jetty.