Myrtle Beach - Pier 14 Spot ID
Photo credit: Shawn Leggens
Best: Swell SE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.2 °C
Myrtle Beach (The Yachtsman Pier) in South Carolina is an exposed beach/Pier break that has unreliable waves Offshore winds blow from the northwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southeast. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Best around low tide. Sometimes crowded. Beware of rips and crowds.
For North Myrtle Beach, ICWW, South Carolina, 4 km from Myrtle Beach - Pier 14.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At The Park Myrtle Beach wx, 3 km from Myrtle Beach - Pier 14.
Overall Myrtle Beach - Pier 14 Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in March
The graph describes the variation of swells directed at Myrtle Beach - Pier 14 through ... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Myrtle Beach - Pier 14 surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Carolina South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Myrtle Beach - Pier 14
Tide stations nearest to Myrtle Beach - Pier 14:
- Closest tide station2 mi
- Second closest tide station5 mi
- Third closest tide station6 mi
- Fourth closest tide station6 mi
- Fifth closest tide station7 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Myrtle Beach - Pier 14 is Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR) in USA, 11 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Myrtle Beach - Pier 14 is Florence Rgnl Airport (FLO), also in USA, 97 km (60 miles) away.
- Third is Wilmington International Airport (ILM) in USA, 104 km (65 miles) away.
- Santee Cooper Rgnl (Plymouth) Airport (MNI) in Montserrat Island is 129 km (80 miles) away.
- Charleston Afb International Airport (CHS) in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Myrtle Beach - Pier 14 and is 146 km (91 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Myrtle Beach - Pier 14, Carolina South. Use the tab navigation above to view Myrtle Beach - Pier 14 sea temperature, Myrtle Beach - Pier 14 photographs, Myrtle Beach - Pier 14 detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Myrtle Beach - Pier 14 webcams, current wind from Carolina South live weather stations and Myrtle Beach - Pier 14 tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Myrtle Beach - Pier 14.