Rivermouth-Morro Negrito Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
Rivermouth-Morro Negrito Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.3 °C
Rivermouth-Morro Negrito in Golfo de Chiriqui is an exposed river break that has dependable surf and can work at any time of the year. The best wind direction is from the north northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. Prevailing left breaking waves at the river break. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Beware of urchins and rocks.
For Morro Negrito, 3 km from Rivermouth-Morro Negrito.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Santiago, 83 km from Rivermouth-Morro Negrito.
|light winds from the NE|
Overall Rivermouth-Morro Negrito Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This image illustrates the range of swells directed at Rivermouth-Morro Negrito through... (show all text)
The graph describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Rivermouth-Morro Negrito surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Veraguas surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Rivermouth-Morro Negrito
Visitor Reviews of Rivermouth-Morro Negrito
Tide stations nearest to Rivermouth-Morro Negrito:
- Closest tide stationPedregal55 mi
- Second closest tide stationPuerto Armuelles81 mi
- Third closest tide stationBocas del Toro, Almirante Bay99 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationAlmirante100 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationGolfito109 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Rivermouth-Morro Negrito:
- Closest ski areaHuascaran (Peru)1218 mi
- Second closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)1841 mi
- Third closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)1868 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)1870 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1875 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Rivermouth-Morro Negrito:
- Closest city locationSantiago de Veraguas (Panama)49 mi
- Second closest city locationDavid (Panama)57 mi
- Third closest city locationChitre (Panama)86 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLa Chorrera (Panama)144 mi
- Fifth closest city locationVista Alegre (Panama)150 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Rivermouth-Morro Negrito is Enrique Malek International (David) Airport (DAV) in Panama, 91 km (57 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Rivermouth-Morro Negrito is Coto 47 Airport (OTR) in Costa Rica, 154 km (96 miles) away.
- Third is Bocas Del Toro Airport (BOC) in Panama, 158 km (98 miles) away.
- Golfito Airport (GLF) in Costa Rica is 178 km (111 miles) away.
- Cap Manuel Nino International (Changuinola) Airport (CHX) in Panama is the fifth nearest airport to Rivermouth-Morro Negrito and is 183 km (114 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Rivermouth-Morro Negrito, Veraguas. Use the tab navigation above to view Rivermouth-Morro Negrito sea temperature, Rivermouth-Morro Negrito photographs, Rivermouth-Morro Negrito detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Rivermouth-Morro Negrito webcams, current wind from Veraguas live weather stations and Rivermouth-Morro Negrito tide predictions. The Panama swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Panama and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Panama wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Rivermouth-Morro Negrito.