Morro Negrito - Rivermouth Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.5 °C
Rivermouth-Morro Negrito in Golfo de Chiriqui is an exposed river break that has dependable surf and can work at any time of the year. The best wind direction is from the north northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. Prevailing left breaking waves at the river break. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Beware of urchins and rocks.
For Morro Negrito, 3 km from Morro Negrito - Rivermouth.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At lightning 24km SSW of Sona, 40 km from Morro Negrito - Rivermouth.
Overall Morro Negrito - Rivermouth Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The graph illustrates the variation of swells directed at Morro Negrito - Rivermouth ov... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from differen... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Morro Negrito - Rivermouth surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Veraguas surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Morro Negrito - Rivermouth
Tide stations nearest to Morro Negrito - Rivermouth:
- Closest tide stationPedregal55 mi
- Second closest tide stationPuerto Armuelles81 mi
- Third closest tide stationBocas del Toro, Almirante Bay99 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationAlmirante100 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationGolfito109 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Morro Negrito - Rivermouth:
- Closest ski areaHuascaran (Peru)1218 mi
- Second closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)1841 mi
- Third closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)1868 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)1870 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1875 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Morro Negrito - Rivermouth:
- Closest city locationSantiago de Veraguas49 mi
- Second closest city locationDavid57 mi
- Third closest city locationChitre86 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLa Chorrera144 mi
- Fifth closest city locationVista Alegre150 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Morro Negrito - Rivermouth is Enrique Malek International (David) Airport (DAV) in Panama, 91 km (57 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Morro Negrito - Rivermouth is Coto 47 Airport (OTR) in Costa Rica, 154 km (96 miles) away.
- Third is Bocas Del Toro Airport (BOC) in Panama, 158 km (98 miles) away.
- Golfito Airport (GLF) in Costa Rica is 178 km (111 miles) away.
- Cap Manuel Nino International (Changuinola) Airport (CHX) in Panama is the fifth nearest airport to Morro Negrito - Rivermouth and is 183 km (114 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Morro Negrito - Rivermouth, Veraguas. Use the tab navigation above to view Morro Negrito - Rivermouth sea temperature, Morro Negrito - Rivermouth photographs, Morro Negrito - Rivermouth detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Morro Negrito - Rivermouth webcams, current wind from Veraguas live weather stations and Morro Negrito - Rivermouth tide predictions. The Panama swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Panama and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Panama wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Morro Negrito - Rivermouth.