Monte Estoril Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.3 °C
Monte Estoril in Lisbon is a reasonably exposed reef/Jetty break that has inconsistent surf with no particular seasonal pattern. The best wind direction is from the north. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. A choice of left and right reefs. Best around high tide. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Submerged rocks are a hazard.
Overall Monte Estoril Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This chart illustrates the variation of swells directed at Monte Estoril through a typi... (show all text)
This image describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Monte Estoril surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Lisboa surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Monte Estoril
Tide stations nearest to Monte Estoril:
- Closest tide stationCascais1 mi
- Second closest tide stationSao Domingos de Rana4 mi
- Third closest tide stationPaco de Arcos7 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationCarnaxide9 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLinda-a-Velha9 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Monte Estoril:
- Closest ski areaSerra da Estrela156 mi
- Second closest ski areaSierra de Bejar-La Covatilla (Spain)229 mi
- Third closest ski areaManzaneda (Spain)270 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaValdesqui (Spain)318 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaPuerto De Navacerrada (Spain)322 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Monte Estoril:
- Closest city locationCascais0 mi
- Second closest city locationAlcabideche2 mi
- Third closest city locationSao Domingos de Rana4 mi
- Fourth closest city locationRio de Mouro6 mi
- Fifth closest city locationPaco de Arcos7 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Monte Estoril is Lisboa (Lisbon) Airport (LIS) in Portugal, which is 26 km (16 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Monte Estoril is Talavera La Real (Badajoz) Airport (BJZ) in Spain, 226 km (140 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Monte Estoril, Lisboa. Use the tab navigation above to view Monte Estoril sea temperature, Monte Estoril photographs, Monte Estoril detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Monte Estoril webcams, current wind from Lisboa live weather stations and Monte Estoril tide predictions. The Portugal swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Portugal and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Portugal wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Monte Estoril.