Moneglia or La Secca Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 13.4 °C
Moneglia or La Secca in West Coast of Italy is a reasonably exposed beach break that only works once in a while. Winter is the optimum time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the north northeast with some shelter here from west winds. Most of the surf comes fis in the form of windswells and the best wave direction is from the southwest. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Rocks are a hazard.
For Casarza Ligure, 4 km from Moneglia or La Secca.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At localita la secca1 Moneglia wx, 0 km from Moneglia or La Secca.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to West Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Moneglia or La Secca
- The closest passenger airport to Moneglia or La Secca is Genova Sestri (Genoa) Airport (GOA) in Italy, 54 km (34 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Moneglia or La Secca is Piacenza Airport (QPZ), also in Italy, 77 km (48 miles) away.
- Third is Parma Airport (PMF) in Italy, 92 km (57 miles) away.
- Pisa Airport (PSA) in Italy is 96 km (60 miles) away.
- Albenga Airport (ALL), also in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Moneglia or La Secca and is 110 km (68 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Moneglia or La Secca, West Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Moneglia or La Secca sea temperature, Moneglia or La Secca photographs, Moneglia or La Secca detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Moneglia or La Secca webcams, current wind from West Coast live weather stations and Moneglia or La Secca tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Moneglia or La Secca.