Mini Pipe Spot ID
Best: Swell SSW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.4 °C
Mini Pipe in Penicheis a reef break that only works when conditions are just right. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds are from the east. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the best swell direction is from the south southwest. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Beware of .
Overall Mini Pipe Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
The rose diagram illustrates the combination of swells directed at Mini Pipe through a ... (show all text)
This picture describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Mini Pipe surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Peniche surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Mini Pipe
Tide stations nearest to Mini Pipe:
- Closest tide stationPeniche2 mi
- Second closest tide stationSilveira14 mi
- Third closest tide stationNazare25 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationEriceira25 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSao Joao das Lampas31 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Mini Pipe:
- Closest ski areaSerra da Estrela (Portugal)124 mi
- Second closest ski areaSierra de Bejar-La Covatilla (Spain)208 mi
- Third closest ski areaManzaneda (Spain)230 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLeitariegos (Spain)291 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaValdesqui (Spain)297 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Mini Pipe:
- Closest city locationCaldad da Rainha (Portugal)13 mi
- Second closest city locationLoures (Portugal)35 mi
- Third closest city locationMonsanto (Portugal)36 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSintra (Portugal)36 mi
- Fifth closest city locationPovoa de Santa Iria (Portugal)37 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Mini Pipe is Lisboa (Lisbon) Airport (LIS) in Portugal, which is 64 km (40 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Mini Pipe is Porto Airport (OPO) in Acores, 222 km (138 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Mini Pipe, Peniche. Use the tab navigation above to view Mini Pipe sea temperature, Mini Pipe photographs, Mini Pipe detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Mini Pipe webcams, current wind from Peniche live weather stations and Mini Pipe tide predictions. The Portugal swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Portugal and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Portugal wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Mini Pipe.