Mini Pipe Spot ID
Best: Swell SSW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.8 °C
Mini Pipe in Penicheis a reef break that has unreliable waves. Summer in particular tends to be flat. The best wind direction is from the east. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the south southwest. Rarely crowded here. Watch out for .
Overall Mini Pipe Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This image shows the combination of swells directed at Mini Pipe through a typical June... (show all text)
The graph illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Mini Pipe surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Peniche surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Mini Pipe
Tide stations nearest to Mini Pipe:
- Closest tide stationPeniche2 mi
- Second closest tide stationSilveira14 mi
- Third closest tide stationNazare25 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationEriceira25 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSao Joao das Lampas31 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Mini Pipe:
- Closest ski areaSerra da Estrela124 mi
- Second closest ski areaSierra de Bejar-La Covatilla (Spain)208 mi
- Third closest ski areaManzaneda (Spain)230 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLeitariegos (Spain)291 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaValdesqui (Spain)297 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Mini Pipe:
- Closest city locationCaldad da Rainha13 mi
- Second closest city locationLoures35 mi
- Third closest city locationMonsanto36 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSintra36 mi
- Fifth closest city locationPovoa de Santa Iria37 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Mini Pipe is Lisboa (Lisbon) Airport (LIS) in Portugal, which is 64 km (40 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Mini Pipe is Porto Airport (OPO) in Acores, 222 km (138 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Mini Pipe, Peniche. Use the tab navigation above to view Mini Pipe sea temperature, Mini Pipe photographs, Mini Pipe detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Mini Pipe webcams, current wind from Peniche live weather stations and Mini Pipe tide predictions. The Portugal swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Portugal and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Portugal wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Mini Pipe.