Milatos Left Spot ID
Best: Swell N | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 24.5 °C
Milatos Left in Crete is an exposed point break that has unreliable waves. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. Ideal winds are from the south and there is no shelter here from cross shore breezes. The short fetch makes for windswells rather than groundswells and the ideal wave angle is from the north. No point break here. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It very rarely gets crowded here. Submerged rocks are a hazard.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Crete surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Milatos Left
Visitor Reviews of Milatos Left
“Milatos has a small port ideal for a short day with your boat . If you ever go there we will be glad to accommodate you in our facility at milatos.com”
Vagelis from GREECE - 19 Jan 2011
Tide stations nearest to Milatos Left:
- Closest tide stationÁgios Nikólaos12 mi
- Second closest tide stationIerapetra24 mi
- Third closest tide stationHeraklion24 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationGazion28 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSiteia32 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Milatos Left:
- Closest ski areaMainalo244 mi
- Second closest ski areaBozdag (Turkey)252 mi
- Third closest ski areaHelmos262 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaKelaria-Fterolaka277 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaFterolaka278 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Milatos Left:
- Closest city locationIrakleion24 mi
- Second closest city locationRethimnon62 mi
- Third closest city locationKhaniá87 mi
- Fourth closest city locationBodrum (Turkey)158 mi
- Fifth closest city locationRhodes160 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Milatos Left is Nikos Kazantzakis (Heraklion) Airport (HER) in Greece, 34 km (21 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Milatos Left is Sitia Airport (JSH), also in Greece, 51 km (32 miles) away.
- Third is Santorini Airport (JTR) in Greece, 120 km (75 miles) away.
- Kasos Airport (KSJ) in Greece is 123 km (76 miles) away.
- Souda (Chania) Airport (CHQ), also in Greece is the fifth nearest airport to Milatos Left and is 130 km (81 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Milatos Left, Crete. Use the tab navigation above to view Milatos Left sea temperature, Milatos Left photographs, Milatos Left detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Milatos Left webcams, current wind from Crete live weather stations and Milatos Left tide predictions. The Greece swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Greece and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Greece wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Milatos Left.