Milatos Left Spot ID
Best: Swell N | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.1 °C
Milatos Left in Crete is an exposed point break that has inconsistent surf. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Offshore winds are from the south and there is no shelter here from cross shore breezes. There is too little fetch for groundswells to form and the ideal wave direction is from the north. There is no point break. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Take care of rocks in the line up.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Crete surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Milatos Left
Visitor Reviews of Milatos Left
“Milatos has a small port ideal for a short day with your boat . If you ever go there we will be glad to accommodate you in our facility at milatos.com”
Vagelis from GREECE - 19 Jan 2011
- The closest passenger airport to Milatos Left is Nikos Kazantzakis (Heraklion) Airport (HER) in Greece, 34 km (21 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Milatos Left is Sitia Airport (JSH), also in Greece, 51 km (32 miles) away.
- Third is Santorini Airport (JTR) in Greece, 120 km (75 miles) away.
- Kasos Airport (KSJ) in Greece is 123 km (76 miles) away.
- Souda (Chania) Airport (CHQ), also in Greece is the fifth nearest airport to Milatos Left and is 130 km (81 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Milatos Left, Crete. Use the tab navigation above to view Milatos Left sea temperature, Milatos Left photographs, Milatos Left detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Milatos Left webcams, current wind from Crete live weather stations and Milatos Left tide predictions. The Greece swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Greece and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Greece wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Milatos Left.