Middle Access Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell E | Wind WSW
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.1 °C
Middle Access in North Floridais a sandbar break that has very reliable surf and works all around the year. Offshore winds are from the west southwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell direction is from the east. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Beware of .
Overall Middle Access Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in March
This picture describes the variation of swells directed at Middle Access through a typi... (show all text)
The figure shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Middle Access surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Middle Access
- The closest passenger airport to Middle Access is Jacksonville Nas Airport (NIP) in USA, 37 km (23 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Middle Access is Cecil Fld (Jacksonville) Airport (NZC), also in USA, 54 km (34 miles) away.
- Third is Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) in USA, 57 km (35 miles) away.
- Gainesville Rgnl Airport (GNV) in USA is 100 km (62 miles) away.
- Executive (Orlando) Airport (ORL), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Middle Access and is 171 km (106 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Middle Access, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view Middle Access sea temperature, Middle Access photographs, Middle Access detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Middle Access webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and Middle Access tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Middle Access.