Martin's Bay Spot ID
Best: Swell NE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.8 °C
Martin's Bay on the East Coast is an exposed beach break that does not work very often. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds are from the southwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell angle is from the northeast. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Hazards include rips, rocks and isolation.
Overall Martin's Bay Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in March
The graph shows the variation of swells directed at Martin's Bay over a normal March. I... (show all text)
The rose diagram illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from differ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Martin's Bay surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Barbados surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Martin's Bay
Ski Resorts closest to Martin's Bay:
Town and city forecasts close to Martin's Bay:
- The closest passenger airport to Martin's Bay is Grantley Adams International (Bridgetown) Airport (BGI) in Barbados, 14 km (9 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Martin's Bay is Hewanorra International (Hewandorra) Airport (UVF) in St. Lucia Island, 168 km (104 miles) away.
- Third is George F L Charles (Castries) Airport (SLU) in St. Lucia Island, 185 km (115 miles) away.
- Mustique Airport (MQS) in St.vincent/grenadines is 185 km (115 miles) away.
- E T Joshua (Kingstown) Airport (SVD), also in St.vincent/grenadines is the fifth nearest airport to Martin's Bay and is 185 km (115 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Martin's Bay, Barbados. Use the tab navigation above to view Martin's Bay sea temperature, Martin's Bay photographs, Martin's Bay detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Martin's Bay webcams, current wind from Barbados live weather stations and Martin's Bay tide predictions. The Barbados swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Barbados and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Barbados wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Martin's Bay.