Martin's Bay Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
Martin's Bay Spot ID
Best: Swell NE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.8 °C
Martin's Bay on the East Coast is an exposed beach break that does not work very often. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds are from the southwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell angle is from the northeast. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Hazards include rips, rocks and isolation.
For Conset Point, 5 km from Martin's Bay.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Grantley Adams Airport, 15 km from Martin's Bay.
|strong winds from the ENE|
Shower - in the vicinity
Overall Martin's Bay Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This image describes the variation of swells directed at Martin's Bay through a typical... (show all text)
The graph shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Martin's Bay surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Barbados surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Martin's Bay
Visitor Reviews of Martin's Bay
Tide stations nearest to Martin's Bay:
- Closest tide stationBridgetown, Barbados11 mi
- Second closest tide stationVieux Fort Bay105 mi
- Third closest tide stationLe Robert111 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationBisee114 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationKingstown, Saint Vincent116 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Martin's Bay:
- Closest ski areaHuascaran (Peru)1982 mi
- Second closest ski areaWintergreen Resort (United States)2082 mi
- Third closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)2084 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)2087 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)2100 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Martin's Bay:
- Closest city locationBridgetown (Barbados)11 mi
- Second closest city locationLe Lamentin (Martinique)140 mi
- Third closest city locationFort-De-France (Martinique)144 mi
- Fourth closest city locationArima (Trinidad and Tobago)214 mi
- Fifth closest city locationLaventille (Trinidad and Tobago)222 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Martin's Bay is Grantley Adams International (Bridgetown) Airport (BGI) in Barbados, 14 km (9 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Martin's Bay is Hewanorra International (Hewandorra) Airport (UVF) in St. Lucia Island, 168 km (104 miles) away.
- Third is George F L Charles (Castries) Airport (SLU) in St. Lucia Island, 185 km (115 miles) away.
- Mustique Airport (MQS) in St.vincent/grenadines is 185 km (115 miles) away.
- E T Joshua (Kingstown) Airport (SVD), also in St.vincent/grenadines is the fifth nearest airport to Martin's Bay and is 185 km (115 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Martin's Bay, Barbados. Use the tab navigation above to view Martin's Bay sea temperature, Martin's Bay photographs, Martin's Bay detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Martin's Bay webcams, current wind from Barbados live weather stations and Martin's Bay tide predictions. The Barbados swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Barbados and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Barbados wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Martin's Bay.