Marshalls Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(Los Angeles County, USA)
Marshalls Spot ID
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 15.3 °C
Marshalls in Los Angeles Countyis a reef break that has inconsistent surf. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. The best wind direction is from the north northeast. Clean groundswells prevail and the best swell direction is from the south southwest. A fairly popluar wave that can sometimes get crowded Take care of .
For Malibu, 9 km from Marshalls.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Malibu, 6 km from Marshalls.
At Santa Monica Basin Buoy, 23 miles from Marshalls.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||6||7||-||6|
Overall Marshalls Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
The graph illustrates the combination of swells directed at Marshalls over a normal May... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different dir... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Marshalls surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - LA County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Marshalls
Visitor Reviews of Marshalls
Tide stations nearest to Marshalls:
- Closest tide stationMalibu6 mi
- Second closest tide stationMalibu Beach12 mi
- Third closest tide stationMugu Lagoon (ocean pier)12 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLas Flores15 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationOxnard19 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Marshalls:
- Closest ski areaMt Baldy (United States)69 mi
- Second closest ski areaMountain High resort (United States)73 mi
- Third closest ski areaSunrise Ski Area (United States)73 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSnow Valley (United States)107 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSnow Summit (United States)116 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Marshalls:
- Closest city locationThousand Oaks (United States)10 mi
- Second closest city locationCamarillo (United States)15 mi
- Third closest city locationMoorpark (United States)17 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSimi Valley (United States)17 mi
- Fifth closest city locationOxnard (United States)19 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Marshalls, CAL - LA County. Use the tab navigation above to view Marshalls sea temperature, Marshalls photographs, Marshalls detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Marshalls webcams, current wind from CAL - LA County live weather stations and Marshalls tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Marshalls.