Marshalls Spot ID
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 15.2 °C
Marshalls in Los Angeles Countyis a reef break that has inconsistent surf. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Ideal winds are from the north northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the south southwest. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Beware of .
Overall Marshalls Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in March
This image describes the range of swells directed at Marshalls through an average March... (show all text)
The graph shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Marshalls surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - LA County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Marshalls
- The closest passenger airport to Marshalls is Point Mugu Nas Airport (NTD) in USA, 23 km (14 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Marshalls is Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), also in USA, 46 km (29 miles) away.
- Third is Burbank Glendale Pasadena Airport (BUR) in USA, 53 km (33 miles) away.
- Jack Northrop Fld Hawthorne Muni Airport (HHR) in USA is 53 km (33 miles) away.
- Long Beach Airport (LGB), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Marshalls and is 73 km (45 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Marshalls, CAL - LA County. Use the tab navigation above to view Marshalls sea temperature, Marshalls photographs, Marshalls detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Marshalls webcams, current wind from CAL - LA County live weather stations and Marshalls tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Marshalls.