Marshalls Spot ID
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.7 °C
Marshalls in Los Angeles Countyis a reef break that has inconsistent surf. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Offshore winds are from the north northeast. Clean groundswells prevail and the ideal swell angle is from the south southwest. It's sometimes crowded here. Hazards include .
For Malibu, 9 km from Marshalls.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Malibu, 6 km from Marshalls.
At Santa Monica Basin Buoy, 23 miles from Marshalls.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||14||16||14||16|
Overall Marshalls Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This image illustrates the combination of swells directed at Marshalls through an avera... (show all text)
The graph describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Marshalls surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - LA County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Marshalls
Tide stations nearest to Marshalls:
- Closest tide stationMalibu6 mi
- Second closest tide stationMalibu Beach12 mi
- Third closest tide stationMugu Lagoon (ocean pier)12 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLas Flores15 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationOxnard19 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Marshalls:
- Closest ski areaMt Baldy69 mi
- Second closest ski areaMountain High resort73 mi
- Third closest ski areaSunrise Ski Area73 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSnow Valley107 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSnow Summit116 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Marshalls:
- Closest city locationThousand Oaks10 mi
- Second closest city locationCamarillo15 mi
- Third closest city locationMoorpark17 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSimi Valley17 mi
- Fifth closest city locationOxnard19 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Marshalls is Point Mugu Nas Airport (NTD) in USA, 23 km (14 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Marshalls is Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), also in USA, 46 km (29 miles) away.
- Third is Burbank Glendale Pasadena Airport (BUR) in USA, 53 km (33 miles) away.
- Jack Northrop Fld Hawthorne Muni Airport (HHR) in USA is 53 km (33 miles) away.
- Long Beach Airport (LGB), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Marshalls and is 73 km (45 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Marshalls, CAL - LA County. Use the tab navigation above to view Marshalls sea temperature, Marshalls photographs, Marshalls detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Marshalls webcams, current wind from CAL - LA County live weather stations and Marshalls tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Marshalls.