Marbella - Playa del Cable Spot ID
Best: Swell ESE | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 15.9 °C
Marbella - Playa del Cable in Andalucia is an exposed beach break that has unreliable waves. Summer in particular tends to be flat. The best wind direction is from the north with some shelter here from west winds. Short period wind swells are the rule and the ideal wave angle is from the east southeast. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. Likely to be crowded if working. Crowds may reach hazard levels at this break - consider wearing a lid.
For Marbella, 2 km from Marbella - Playa del Cable.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Malaga Airport, 38 km from Marbella - Playa del Cable.
Dry and partly cloudy
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Andalucia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Marbella - Playa del Cable
Ski Resorts closest to Marbella - Playa del Cable:
- The closest passenger airport to Playa-del-Cable (Marbella) is Malaga Airport (AGP) in Spain, 38 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Playa-del-Cable (Marbella) is Gibraltar Airport (GIB) in Gibraltar, 58 km (36 miles) away.
- Third is Moron Ab (Sevilla) Airport (OZP) in Spain, 100 km (62 miles) away.
- Saniat Rmel (Tetouan) Airport (TTU) in Morocco is 109 km (68 miles) away.
- Jerez Airport (XRY) in Spain is the fifth nearest airport to Playa-del-Cable (Marbella) and is 109 km (68 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Marbella - Playa del Cable, Andalucia. Use the tab navigation above to view Marbella - Playa del Cable sea temperature, Marbella - Playa del Cable photographs, Marbella - Playa del Cable detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Marbella - Playa del Cable webcams, current wind from Andalucia live weather stations and Marbella - Playa del Cable tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Marbella - Playa del Cable.