Marbella - Playa del Cable Spot ID
Best: Swell ESE | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.0 °C
Marbella - Playa del Cable in Andalucia is an exposed beach break that only works when conditions are just right. Summer in particular tends to be flat. The best wind direction is from the north with some shelter here from west winds. There is too little fetch for groundswells to form and the best wave direction is from the east southeast. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It's often crowded here. Take special care here if it gets very crowded.
For Marbella, 2 km from Marbella - Playa del Cable.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Arrabal Industrial Sur Marbella wx, 0 km from Marbella - Playa del Cable.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Andalucia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Marbella - Playa del Cable
Ski Resorts closest to Marbella - Playa del Cable:
- The closest passenger airport to Marbella - Playa del Cable is Malaga Airport (AGP) in Spain, 38 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Marbella - Playa del Cable is Gibraltar Airport (GIB) in Gibraltar, 58 km (36 miles) away.
- Third is Moron Ab (Sevilla) Airport (OZP) in Spain, 100 km (62 miles) away.
- Saniat Rmel (Tetouan) Airport (TTU) in Morocco is 109 km (68 miles) away.
- Jerez Airport (XRY) in Spain is the fifth nearest airport to Marbella - Playa del Cable and is 109 km (68 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Marbella - Playa del Cable, Andalucia. Use the tab navigation above to view Marbella - Playa del Cable sea temperature, Marbella - Playa del Cable photographs, Marbella - Playa del Cable detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Marbella - Playa del Cable webcams, current wind from Andalucia live weather stations and Marbella - Playa del Cable tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Marbella - Playa del Cable.