Manzanita Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 9.7 °C
Manzanita in Oregon_North is an exposed beach break that has reasonably consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds are from the east. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the northwest. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Rarely crowded here. Beware of rips and rocks.
Overall Manzanita Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in March
This image illustrates the combination of swells directed at Manzanita through an avera... (show all text)
The graph describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Manzanita surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Oregon North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Manzanita
- The closest passenger airport to Manzanita is Mc Minnville Muni (Mackminnville) Airport (MMV) in USA, 84 km (52 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Manzanita is Scappoose Industrial Airpark (San Luis) Airport (SPB), also in USA, 84 km (52 miles) away.
- Third is Portland International Airport (PDX) in USA, 105 km (65 miles) away.
- Gray Aaf (Fort Lewis) Airport (GRF) in USA is 185 km (115 miles) away.
- Mc Chord Afb (Tacoma) Airport (TCM), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Manzanita and is 195 km (121 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Manzanita, Oregon North. Use the tab navigation above to view Manzanita sea temperature, Manzanita photographs, Manzanita detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Manzanita webcams, current wind from Oregon North live weather stations and Manzanita tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Manzanita.