Manzanillo Spot ID
Type: reef and point
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 30.4 °C
Manzanillo in West Guerrero is an exposed reef and point break that is often working and works all around the year. Works best in offshore winds from the northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest.There is a left breaking point here. It very rarely gets crowded here. Beware of rips and rocks.
Overall Manzanillo Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This chart describes the combination of swells directed at Manzanillo over a normal Jun... (show all text)
This image shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions th... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Manzanillo surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Guerrero surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Manzanillo
Tide stations nearest to Manzanillo:
- Closest tide stationIxtapa12 mi
- Second closest tide stationZihuatanejo17 mi
- Third closest tide stationCardenas (Melchor Ocampo)29 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLazaro Cardenas29 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLazaro Cardenas31 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Manzanillo:
- Closest ski areaSki Apache (United States)1098 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Lemmon Ski Valley (United States)1158 mi
- Third closest ski areaSunrise Park Resort (United States)1218 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSandia Peak (United States)1237 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSki Santa Fe (United States)1260 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Manzanillo:
- Closest city locationZihuatanejo17 mi
- Second closest city locationLazaro Cardenas31 mi
- Third closest city locationLas Guacamayas34 mi
- Fourth closest city locationNueva Italia de Ruiz87 mi
- Fifth closest city locationApatzingan de la Constitucion97 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Manzanillo is Ixtapa Zihuatanejo International Airport (ZIH) in Mexico, which is 38 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Manzanillo is Lazaro Cardenas (Lazard Cardenas) Airport (LZC), also in Mexico, 54 km (34 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Licenciado Y Gen Ignacio Lopez Rayon (Uruapan) Airport (UPN), also in Mexico, 180 km (112 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Manzanillo, Guerrero. Use the tab navigation above to view Manzanillo sea temperature, Manzanillo photographs, Manzanillo detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Manzanillo webcams, current wind from Guerrero live weather stations and Manzanillo tide predictions. The Mexico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Mexico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Mexico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Manzanillo.