Manuel Antonio Spot ID
Type: beach and point
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell S | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 30.1 °C
Manuel Antonio in Golfo de Nicoya is an exposed beach and point break that has quite reliable surf Works best in offshore winds from the east northeast. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the best swell direction is from the south. Waves at the beach break both left and right Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Be wary of rips - they make surfing here dangerous.
Overall Manuel Antonio Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
The rose diagram describes the range of swells directed at Manuel Antonio through a typ... (show all text)
This picture shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Manuel Antonio surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Golfo de Nicoya surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Manuel Antonio
Ski Resorts closest to Manuel Antonio:
- The closest passenger airport to Manuel Antonio is Quepos Managua Airport (XQP) in Costa Rica, 7 km (4 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Manuel Antonio is Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO), also in Costa Rica, 67 km (42 miles) away.
- Third is Palmar Sur Airport (PMZ) in Costa Rica, 92 km (57 miles) away.
- Golfito Airport (GLF) in Costa Rica is 137 km (85 miles) away.
- Limon International Airport (LIO), also in Costa Rica is the fifth nearest airport to Manuel Antonio and is 141 km (88 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Manuel Antonio, Golfo de Nicoya. Use the tab navigation above to view Manuel Antonio sea temperature, Manuel Antonio photographs, Manuel Antonio detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Manuel Antonio webcams, current wind from Golfo de Nicoya live weather stations and Manuel Antonio tide predictions. The Costa Rica swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Costa Rica and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Costa Rica wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Manuel Antonio.