Manresa State Beach Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(Santa Cruz, USA)
Manresa State Beach Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 13.2 °C
Manresa State Beach in Santa Cruz is an exposed beach break that has consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. The best wind direction is from the northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the west. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Best around mid tide when the tide is rising. A fairly popluar wave that can sometimes get crowded Surfing here means negotiating dangerous rips.
For Aptos, 5 km from Manresa State Beach.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Aptos, 3 km from Manresa State Beach.
At Monterey Buoy, 31 miles from Manresa State Beach.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||12||12||11||11|
Overall Manresa State Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
The rose diagram illustrates the range of swells directed at Manresa State Beach over a... (show all text)
This picture describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Manresa State Beach surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - Santa Cruz surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Manresa State Beach
Visitor Reviews of Manresa State Beach
Tide stations nearest to Manresa State Beach:
- Closest tide stationAptos3 mi
- Second closest tide stationRio Del Mar3 mi
- Third closest tide stationLive Oak7 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationElkhorn Slough railroad bridge8 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSanta Cruz9 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Manresa State Beach:
- Closest ski areaBadger Pass Ski Area (United States)131 mi
- Second closest ski areaDodge Ridge (United States)136 mi
- Third closest ski areaBear Valley (United States)147 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaChina Peak Mountain Resort (United States)151 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaKirkwood (United States)157 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Manresa State Beach:
- Closest city locationWatsonville (United States)6 mi
- Second closest city locationSanta Cruz (United States)9 mi
- Third closest city locationGilroy (United States)17 mi
- Fourth closest city locationMorgan Hill (United States)18 mi
- Fifth closest city locationLos Gatos (United States)21 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Manresa State Beach is Norman Y Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC) in USA, 48 km (30 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Manresa State Beach is Moffett Federal Afld (Mountain View) Airport (NUQ), also in USA, 56 km (35 miles) away.
- Third is San Francisco International Airport (SFO) in USA, 88 km (55 miles) away.
- Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (OAK) in USA is 93 km (58 miles) away.
- Modesto City Co Harry Sham Airport (MOD), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Manresa State Beach and is 112 km (70 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Manresa State Beach, CAL - Santa Cruz. Use the tab navigation above to view Manresa State Beach sea temperature, Manresa State Beach photographs, Manresa State Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Manresa State Beach webcams, current wind from CAL - Santa Cruz live weather stations and Manresa State Beach tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Manresa State Beach.