Mandiri Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(Indonesia – Sumatra – Mainland)
Mandiri Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 30.7 °C
Mandiri in Sumatra is an exposed beach break that has consistent surf. May-Oct (Dry Season) is the best time of year for waves. Offshore winds blow from the northeast. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Take care to avoid the rocks.
Overall Mandiri Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
This chart shows the combination of swells directed at Mandiri over a normal April and ... (show all text)
This image illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Mandiri surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Sumatra - Mainland surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Mandiri
Visitor Reviews of Mandiri
Tide stations nearest to Mandiri:
- Closest tide stationBandar Lampung93 mi
- Second closest tide stationLabuhan150 mi
- Third closest tide stationBengkulu154 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationJakarta201 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationTanjung Priok208 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Mandiri:
- Closest ski areaAuli (India)2957 mi
- Second closest ski areaKufri (India)3085 mi
- Third closest ski areaManali (Himachal Heli-Ski) (India)3137 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSolang Valley Ropeway & Ski Centre (India)3140 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaGokase Highland (Japan)3167 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Mandiri:
- Closest city locationKotabumi (Indonesia)70 mi
- Second closest city locationBaturaja (Indonesia)78 mi
- Third closest city locationTerbanggi-besar (Indonesia)91 mi
- Fourth closest city locationTanjungagung (Indonesia)92 mi
- Fifth closest city locationMetro (Indonesia)93 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Mandiri is Padang Kemiling (Bengkulu) Airport (BKS) in Indonesia, which is 238 km (148 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Mandiri is Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin Ii (Palembang) Airport (PLM), also in Indonesia, 274 km (170 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Mandiri, Sumatra - Mainland. Use the tab navigation above to view Mandiri sea temperature, Mandiri photographs, Mandiri detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Mandiri webcams, current wind from Sumatra - Mainland live weather stations and Mandiri tide predictions. The Indonesia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Indonesia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Indonesia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Mandiri.