Manangat Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.3 °C
Manangat in NW Luzon is an exposed beach break that has pretty consitent surf. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. Offshore winds blow from the northeast. Most of the surf comes fis in the form of windswells and the best wave direction is from the southwest. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights. It very rarely gets crowded here. Beware of rocks,seaweed.
Overall Manangat Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
The rose diagram describes the range of swells directed at Manangat through an average ... (show all text)
This picture shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Manangat surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to West Luzon surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Manangat
Tide stations nearest to Manangat:
- Closest tide stationCabugao19 mi
- Second closest tide stationCandon24 mi
- Third closest tide stationTagudin42 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationRimos46 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPasuquin58 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Manangat:
- Closest ski areaGokase Highland (Japan)1237 mi
- Second closest ski areaTenzan Ski Resort (Japan)1250 mi
- Third closest ski areaAsosan (Japan)1252 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaKujyu (Japan)1268 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaEden Valley Resort (South Korea)1345 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Manangat:
- Closest city locationBatac City (Philippines)39 mi
- Second closest city locationTagudin (Philippines)42 mi
- Third closest city locationSan Nicolas (Philippines)47 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLaoag City (Philippines)47 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSan Fernando (Philippines)63 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Manangat is Baguio Airport (BAG) in Philippines, which is 132 km (82 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Manangat is Ninoy Aquino International (Manila) Airport (MNL), also in Philippines, 344 km (214 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Manangat, West Luzon. Use the tab navigation above to view Manangat sea temperature, Manangat photographs, Manangat detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Manangat webcams, current wind from West Luzon live weather stations and Manangat tide predictions. The Philippines swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Philippines and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Philippines wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Manangat.