Maili Point Spot ID
Type: reef and point
Best: Swell WNW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.0 °C
Maili Point in Oahu is an exposed reef and point break that usually has waves and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds are from the east northeast. Clean groundswells prevail and the ideal swell direction is from the west northwest. A left hand reef break. A fairly popluar wave that can sometimes get crowded Beware of sharks and rocks.
Overall Maili Point Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This picture illustrates the variation of swells directed at Maili Point over a normal ... (show all text)
The figure describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Maili Point surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to HAW - Oahu surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Maili Point
Tide stations nearest to Maili Point:
- Closest tide stationMa'ili1 mi
- Second closest tide stationNanakuli2 mi
- Third closest tide stationWaianae, Pokai Bay, Oahu Island3 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationWaipahu11 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationWaipi'o12 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Maili Point:
- Closest ski areaMt Ashland2502 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Shasta2508 mi
- Third closest ski areaStover Mountain Ski Area2524 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaRoyal Gorge2546 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaDodge Ridge2547 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Maili Point:
- Closest city locationWaipahu11 mi
- Second closest city locationMililani Town12 mi
- Third closest city locationPearl City14 mi
- Fourth closest city locationHonolulu24 mi
- Fifth closest city locationKane'ohe24 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Maili Point is Dillingham Airport (HDH) in Usa Oahu Isl., 19 km (12 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Maili Point is Honolulu International Airport (HNL), also in Usa Oahu Isl., 29 km (18 miles) away.
- Third is Kaneohe Bay Mcaf Airport (NGF) in Usa Oahu Isl., 43 km (27 miles) away.
- Molokai Airport (MKK) in Usa Molokai Isl. is 116 km (72 miles) away.
- Lihue Airport (LIH) in Usa Kauai Isl. is the fifth nearest airport to Maili Point and is 135 km (84 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Maili Point, HAW - Oahu. Use the tab navigation above to view Maili Point sea temperature, Maili Point photographs, Maili Point detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Maili Point webcams, current wind from HAW - Oahu live weather stations and Maili Point tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Maili Point.