Madaket Spot ID
Best: Swell S | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 8.6 °C
Madaket in Massachusettsis a beach break that has inconsistent surf with no particular seasonal pattern. Offshore winds blow from the north northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the south. An uncrowded break, even when it is working. Watch out for - Rips / undertow.
Overall Madaket Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in December
This picture illustrates the range of swells directed at Madaket over a normal December... (show all text)
The figure describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Madaket surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Massachusetts surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Madaket
Tide stations nearest to Madaket:
- Closest tide station1 mi
- Second closest tide station2 mi
- Third closest tide station6 mi
- Fourth closest tide station6 mi
- Fifth closest tide station7 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Madaket is Nantucket Mem Airport (ACK) in USA, 13 km (8 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Madaket is Otis Angb (Falmouth) Airport (FMH), also in USA, 50 km (31 miles) away.
- Third is Theodore Francis Green State (Providence) Airport (PVD) in USA, 113 km (70 miles) away.
- North Central State (Smithfield) Airport (SFZ) in USA is 128 km (80 miles) away.
- General Edward Lawrence Logan International (Boston) Airport (BOS), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Madaket and is 138 km (86 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Madaket, Massachusetts. Use the tab navigation above to view Madaket sea temperature, Madaket photographs, Madaket detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Madaket webcams, current wind from Massachusetts live weather stations and Madaket tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Madaket.