Mablethorpe Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
Mablethorpe Spot ID
Photo credit: Dave
Best: Swell N | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 9.2 °C
Mablethorpe in Lincolnshire is a fairly exposed beach break that only works once in a while. Winter is the optimum time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the west. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the optimum swell angle is from the north. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Sometimes crowded. Watch out for the groynes, especially if semi-submerged.
Overall Mablethorpe Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
The rose diagram illustrates the range of swells directed at Mablethorpe through a typi... (show all text)
This picture describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Mablethorpe surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Lincolnshire surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Mablethorpe
Visitor Reviews of Mablethorpe
Tide stations nearest to Mablethorpe:
- Closest tide stationSkegness12 mi
- Second closest tide stationGalway14 mi
- Third closest tide stationGrimsby25 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationEasington27 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationImmingham30 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Mablethorpe:
- Closest ski areaAnother World Ski and Snowboard Centre (United Kingdom)96 mi
- Second closest ski areaWeardale Ski Club (United Kingdom)137 mi
- Third closest ski areaCastleside (United Kingdom)137 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaHarwood Common (United Kingdom)143 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaAllenheads (United Kingdom)145 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Mablethorpe:
- Closest city locationCleethorpes (United Kingdom)22 mi
- Second closest city locationGrimsby (United Kingdom)25 mi
- Third closest city locationBoston (United Kingdom)26 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLincoln (United Kingdom)35 mi
- Fifth closest city locationKings Lynn (United Kingdom)39 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Mablethorpe is Coningsby Airport (QCY) in England, 39 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Mablethorpe is Humberside Airport (HUY), also in England, 52 km (32 miles) away.
- Third is Waddington Airport (WTN) in U.k., 57 km (35 miles) away.
- Marham Airport (KNF) in U.k. is 75 km (47 miles) away.
- Coltishall Airport (CLF) in England is the fifth nearest airport to Mablethorpe and is 94 km (58 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire. Use the tab navigation above to view Mablethorpe sea temperature, Mablethorpe photographs, Mablethorpe detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Mablethorpe webcams, current wind from Lincolnshire live weather stations and Mablethorpe tide predictions. The United Kingdom swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United Kingdom and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United Kingdom wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Mablethorpe.