Lumio Spot ID
Best: Swell WSW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 14.4 °C
Lumio in Corsica is an exposed point break that does not work very often. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds blow from the east and there is no shelter here from cross shore breezes. Easily blown out by onshore winds Most of the surf comes fis in the form of windswells and the ideal wave direction is from the west southwest. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Watch out for rocks.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Mediterranean - Corsica surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Lumio
- The closest passenger airport to Lumio is Saint Catherine (Calvi) Airport (CLY) in Corse Isl., 6 km (4 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Lumio is Poretta (Bastia) Airport (BIA), also in Corse Isl., 56 km (35 miles) away.
- Third is Campo Dell Oro (Ajaccio) Airport (AJA) in Corse Isl., 73 km (45 miles) away.
- Solenzara Airport (SOZ) in Corse Isl. is 89 km (55 miles) away.
- Marina Di Campo Airport (EBA) in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Lumio and is 119 km (74 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Lumio, Mediterranean - Corsica. Use the tab navigation above to view Lumio sea temperature, Lumio photographs, Lumio detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Lumio webcams, current wind from Mediterranean - Corsica live weather stations and Lumio tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Lumio.