Lozari Beach Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind SSE
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.0 °C
Lozari Beach in Corsica is an exposed river break that only works once in a while. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds blow from the south southeast. Windswells are much more typical than groudswells and the ideal wave angle is from the west. The river break provides left and right handers. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Take care of the strong rips here.
For L'Ostriconi, 4 km from Lozari Beach.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Ile Rousse, 9 km from Lozari Beach.
|light winds from the ESE|
At Nice Buoy, 81 miles from Lozari Beach.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||5||-||-||5|
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Mediterranean - Corsica surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Lozari Beach
Ski Resorts closest to Lozari Beach:
- The closest passenger airport to Lozari Beach is Saint Catherine (Calvi) Airport (CLY) in Corse Isl., 22 km (14 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Lozari Beach is Poretta (Bastia) Airport (BIA), also in Corse Isl., 39 km (24 miles) away.
- Third is Campo Dell Oro (Ajaccio) Airport (AJA) in Corse Isl., 82 km (51 miles) away.
- Solenzara Airport (SOZ) in Corse Isl. is 86 km (53 miles) away.
- Marina Di Campo Airport (EBA) in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Lozari Beach and is 101 km (63 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Lozari Beach, Mediterranean - Corsica. Use the tab navigation above to view Lozari Beach sea temperature, Lozari Beach photographs, Lozari Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Lozari Beach webcams, current wind from Mediterranean - Corsica live weather stations and Lozari Beach tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Lozari Beach.