Lorient Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NE | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.5 °C
Lorient in Saint Barthélemyis a reef break that has reasonably consistent surf. Ideal winds are from the southeast. The ideal swell angle is from the northeast. Watch out for - Rips / undertow - Rocks.
Overall Lorient Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
This picture shows the combination of swells directed at Lorient through an average Oct... (show all text)
The figure illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Lorient surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Saint Barthélemy surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Lorient
Ski Resorts closest to Lorient:
- Closest ski areaWintergreen Resort (United States)1689 mi
- Second closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1690 mi
- Third closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1707 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)1712 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMassanutten (United States)1714 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Lorient:
- The closest passenger airport to Lorient is Gustavia/st.barthel (St.-barthelemy) Airport (SBH) in Antilles, 3 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Lorient is Grand Case (St. Martin) Airport (SFG), also in Antilles, 32 km (20 miles) away.
- Third is Princess Juliana International (Philipsburg) Airport (SXM) in Antilles, 33 km (20 miles) away.
- Wallblake (The Valley) Airport (AXA) in Anguilla Isl. is 41 km (25 miles) away.
- F D Roosevelt (Oranjestad) Airport (EUX) in Antilles is the fifth nearest airport to Lorient and is 49 km (30 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Lorient, Saint Barthélemy. Use the tab navigation above to view Lorient sea temperature, Lorient photographs, Lorient detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Lorient webcams, current wind from Saint Barthélemy live weather stations and Lorient tide predictions. The Saint Barthélemy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Saint Barthélemy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Saint Barthélemy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Lorient.