Lorient Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
Lorient Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NE | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.4 °C
Lorient in Saint Barthélemyis a reef break that has quite reliable surf. Works best in offshore winds from the southeast. The ideal swell direction from the northeast. Beware of - Rips / undertow - Rocks.
For Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, 3 km from Lorient.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Gustavia, 1 km from Lorient.
|light winds from the NNW|
At Eastern Caribbean Buoy, 107 miles from Lorient.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||8||6||6||9|
Overall Lorient Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
The figure describes the combination of swells directed at Lorient through a typical Ma... (show all text)
This chart shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions th... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Lorient surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Saint Barthélemy surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Lorient
Visitor Reviews of Lorient
Tide stations nearest to Lorient:
- Closest tide stationSaint Barthelemy2 mi
- Second closest tide stationDuth Cul de Sac18 mi
- Third closest tide stationMarigot21 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationBasseterre43 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSaint Johns, Antigua83 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Lorient:
- Closest ski areaWintergreen Resort (United States)1689 mi
- Second closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1690 mi
- Third closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1707 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)1712 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMassanutten (United States)1714 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Lorient:
- Closest city locationBaie-Mahault (Guadeloupe)140 mi
- Second closest city locationLes Abymes (Guadeloupe)144 mi
- Third closest city locationLe Gosier (Guadeloupe)148 mi
- Fourth closest city locationFajardo (Puerto Rico)188 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCarolina (Puerto Rico)208 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Lorient is Gustavia/st.barthel (St.-barthelemy) Airport (SBH) in Antilles, 3 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Lorient is Grand Case (St. Martin) Airport (SFG), also in Antilles, 32 km (20 miles) away.
- Third is Princess Juliana International (Philipsburg) Airport (SXM) in Antilles, 33 km (20 miles) away.
- Wallblake (The Valley) Airport (AXA) in Anguilla Isl. is 41 km (25 miles) away.
- F D Roosevelt (Oranjestad) Airport (EUX) in Antilles is the fifth nearest airport to Lorient and is 49 km (30 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Lorient, Saint Barthélemy. Use the tab navigation above to view Lorient sea temperature, Lorient photographs, Lorient detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Lorient webcams, current wind from Saint Barthélemy live weather stations and Lorient tide predictions. The Saint Barthélemy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Saint Barthélemy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Saint Barthélemy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Lorient.