Loji Spot ID
Type: reef and point
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.9 °C
Loji in West Java is an exposed reef and point break that has unreliable waves. May-Oct (Dry Season) is the best time of year for waves. Ideal winds are from the northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southwest.The waves is a point break that peels left. It's sometimes crowded here. Hazards include urchins.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Java - West surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Loji
Visitor Reviews of Loji
Tide stations nearest to Loji:
- Closest tide stationPelabuhanratu3 mi
- Second closest tide stationJakarta63 mi
- Third closest tide stationLabuhan67 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationTanjung Priok68 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationIndramayu131 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Loji:
- Closest ski areaAuli (India)3156 mi
- Second closest ski areaGokase Highland (Japan)3181 mi
- Third closest ski areaTenzan Ski Resort (Japan)3194 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaAsosan (Japan)3197 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaKujyu (Japan)3213 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Loji:
- Closest city locationPelabuhanratu (Indonesia)3 mi
- Second closest city locationSukabumi (Indonesia)21 mi
- Third closest city locationCicurug (Indonesia)24 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCaringin (Indonesia)29 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCiampea (Indonesia)34 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Loji is Pondok Cabe (Jakarta) Airport (PCB) in Indonesia, 81 km (50 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Loji is Halim Perdanakusuma International (Jakarta) Airport (HLP), also in Indonesia, 93 km (58 miles) away.
- Third is Soekarno Hatta International (Jakarta) Airport (CGK) in Indonesia, 101 km (63 miles) away.
- Husein Sastranegara (Bandung) Airport (BDO) in Indonesia is 115 km (71 miles) away.
- Penggung (Cirebon) Airport (CBN), also in Indonesia is the fifth nearest airport to Loji and is 223 km (139 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Loji, Java - West. Use the tab navigation above to view Loji sea temperature, Loji photographs, Loji detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Loji webcams, current wind from Java - West live weather stations and Loji tide predictions. The Indonesia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Indonesia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Indonesia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Loji.