Linda Lane Beach Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.3 °C
Linda Lane Beach in Orange Countyis a beach break that has fairly consistent surf. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. The best wind direction is from the northeast. Clean groundswells prevail and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. Often Crowded. Hazards include - Rips / undertow - Pollution.
For San Clemente, California, 1 km from Linda Lane Beach.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At San Clemente, 3 km from Linda Lane Beach.
|light winds from the NNW|
At San Clemente Basin Buoy, 68 miles from Linda Lane Beach.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||15||15||15||15|
Overall Linda Lane Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This picture describes the range of swells directed at Linda Lane Beach through an aver... (show all text)
The figure shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Linda Lane Beach surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - Orange County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Linda Lane Beach
Visitor Reviews of Linda Lane Beach
Tide stations nearest to Linda Lane Beach:
- Closest tide stationSan Clemente1 mi
- Second closest tide stationDana Point5 mi
- Third closest tide stationLaguna Niguel9 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLaguna Beach12 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationNewport Bay Entrance19 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Linda Lane Beach:
- Closest ski areaMt Baldy (United States)54 mi
- Second closest ski areaSnow Valley (United States)65 mi
- Third closest ski areaMountain High resort (United States)65 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSunrise Ski Area (United States)67 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSnow Summit (United States)70 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Linda Lane Beach:
- Closest city locationSan Clemente (United States)1 mi
- Second closest city locationDana Point (United States)5 mi
- Third closest city locationSan Juan Capistrano (United States)6 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLaguna Niguel (United States)9 mi
- Fifth closest city locationAliso Viejo (United States)11 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Linda Lane Beach, CAL - Orange County. Use the tab navigation above to view Linda Lane Beach sea temperature, Linda Lane Beach photographs, Linda Lane Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Linda Lane Beach webcams, current wind from CAL - Orange County live weather stations and Linda Lane Beach tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Linda Lane Beach.