Linda Lane Beach Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.6 °C
Linda Lane Beach in Orange Countyis a beach break that has quite reliable surf. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. Offshore winds blow from the northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. A popular wave that can get growded. Beware of - Rips / undertow - Pollution.
For San Clemente, California, 1 km from Linda Lane Beach.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At San Clemente, 3 km from Linda Lane Beach.
At San Clemente Basin Buoy, 68 miles from Linda Lane Beach.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||19||17||17||17|
Overall Linda Lane Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The figure illustrates the variation of swells directed at Linda Lane Beach through an ... (show all text)
This chart describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Linda Lane Beach surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - Orange County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Linda Lane Beach
Tide stations nearest to Linda Lane Beach:
- Closest tide stationSan Clemente1 mi
- Second closest tide stationDana Point5 mi
- Third closest tide stationLaguna Niguel9 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLaguna Beach12 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationNewport Bay Entrance19 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Linda Lane Beach:
- Closest ski areaMt Baldy54 mi
- Second closest ski areaSnow Valley65 mi
- Third closest ski areaMountain High resort65 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSunrise Ski Area67 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSnow Summit70 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Linda Lane Beach:
- Closest city locationSan Clemente1 mi
- Second closest city locationDana Point5 mi
- Third closest city locationSan Juan Capistrano6 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLaguna Niguel9 mi
- Fifth closest city locationAliso Viejo11 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Linda Lane Beach is John Wayne Arpt Orange Co (Santa Ana) Airport (SNA) in USA, 36 km (22 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Linda Lane Beach is Tustin Mcaf Airport (NTK), also in USA, 37 km (23 miles) away.
- Third is Riverside Muni Airport (RAL) in USA, 61 km (38 miles) away.
- March Arb (Riverside) Airport (RIV) in USA is 61 km (38 miles) away.
- Long Beach Airport (LGB), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Linda Lane Beach and is 66 km (41 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Linda Lane Beach, CAL - Orange County. Use the tab navigation above to view Linda Lane Beach sea temperature, Linda Lane Beach photographs, Linda Lane Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Linda Lane Beach webcams, current wind from CAL - Orange County live weather stations and Linda Lane Beach tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Linda Lane Beach.