Lincoln City Nelscott Reef Spot ID
Photo credit: Cherise
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 12.8 °C
Lincoln City Nelscott Reef in North Oregonis a reef break that has fairly consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds from the east. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the west. Rarely crowded here. Watch out for - Rips / undertow - Sharks.
For Taft, Siletz Bay, Oregon, 2 km from Lincoln City Nelscott Reef.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Gleneden Beach, 9 km from Lincoln City Nelscott Reef.
|light winds from the SW|
At Stonewall Banks Buoy, 32 miles from Lincoln City Nelscott Reef.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||9||10||11||11|
Overall Lincoln City Nelscott Reef Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
The graph describes the variation of swells directed at Lincoln City Nelscott Reef thro... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Lincoln City Nelscott Reef surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Oregon North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Lincoln City Nelscott Reef
Tide stations nearest to Lincoln City Nelscott Reef:
- Closest tide stationTaft, Siletz Bay1 mi
- Second closest tide stationKernville, Siletz River4 mi
- Third closest tide stationDepoe Bay10 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationNestucca Bay entrance16 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationNewport, Yaquina River22 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Lincoln City Nelscott Reef:
- Closest ski areaHoodoo Ski Area (United States)112 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Hood Ski Bowl (United States)112 mi
- Third closest ski areaTimberline (United States)116 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMt Hood Meadows (United States)118 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCooper Spur (United States)122 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Lincoln City Nelscott Reef:
- Closest city locationMcMinnville (United States)44 mi
- Second closest city locationCorvallis (United States)46 mi
- Third closest city locationKeizer (United States)49 mi
- Fourth closest city locationAlbany (United States)50 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSalem (United States)50 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Lincoln City Nelscott Reef, Oregon North. Use the tab navigation above to view Lincoln City Nelscott Reef sea temperature, Lincoln City Nelscott Reef photographs, Lincoln City Nelscott Reef detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Lincoln City Nelscott Reef webcams, current wind from Oregon North live weather stations and Lincoln City Nelscott Reef tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Lincoln City Nelscott Reef.