Lincoln City Nelscott Reef Spot ID
Photo credit: Cherise
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 12.3 °C
Lincoln City Nelscott Reef in North Oregonis a reef break that has quite reliable surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds are from the east. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the west. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Watch out for - Rips / undertow - Sharks.
For Taft, Siletz Bay, Oregon, 2 km from Lincoln City Nelscott Reef.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Gleneden Beach, 9 km from Lincoln City Nelscott Reef.
At Stonewall Banks Buoy, 32 miles from Lincoln City Nelscott Reef.
|Data Age||6 hr||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||7||7||7||7|
Overall Lincoln City Nelscott Reef Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This picture describes the range of swells directed at Lincoln City Nelscott Reef over ... (show all text)
The figure shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Lincoln City Nelscott Reef surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Oregon North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Lincoln City Nelscott Reef
Tide stations nearest to Lincoln City Nelscott Reef:
- Closest tide stationTaft, Siletz Bay1 mi
- Second closest tide stationKernville, Siletz River4 mi
- Third closest tide stationDepoe Bay10 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationNestucca Bay entrance16 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationNewport, Yaquina River22 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Lincoln City Nelscott Reef:
- Closest ski areaHoodoo Ski Area112 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Hood Ski Bowl112 mi
- Third closest ski areaTimberline116 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMt Hood Meadows118 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCooper Spur122 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Lincoln City Nelscott Reef:
- Closest city locationMcMinnville44 mi
- Second closest city locationCorvallis46 mi
- Third closest city locationKeizer49 mi
- Fourth closest city locationAlbany50 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSalem50 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Lincoln City Nelscott Reef is Mc Minnville Muni (Mackminnville) Airport (MMV) in USA, which is 75 km (47 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Lincoln City Nelscott Reef is Scappoose Industrial Airpark (San Luis) Airport (SPB), also in USA, 129 km (80 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Portland International Airport (PDX), also in USA, 132 km (82 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Lincoln City Nelscott Reef, Oregon North. Use the tab navigation above to view Lincoln City Nelscott Reef sea temperature, Lincoln City Nelscott Reef photographs, Lincoln City Nelscott Reef detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Lincoln City Nelscott Reef webcams, current wind from Oregon North live weather stations and Lincoln City Nelscott Reef tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Lincoln City Nelscott Reef.