Lincoln City Spot ID
Type: beach and reef
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 12.8 °C
Lincoln City in Oregon_North is an exposed beach and reef break that has fairly consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Ideal winds are from the east. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the best swell direction is from the west. Waves at the beach are mainly lefts and in addition there are both left and right reef breaks.. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Beware of rips and sharks.
For Taft, Siletz Bay, Oregon, 1 km from Lincoln City.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Gleneden Beach, 8 km from Lincoln City.
|light winds from the N|
At Stonewall Banks Buoy, 31 miles from Lincoln City.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||7||6||16||7|
Overall Lincoln City Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The graph shows the range of swells directed at Lincoln City through a typical June. It... (show all text)
The rose diagram illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from differen... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Lincoln City surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Oregon North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Lincoln City
Tide stations nearest to Lincoln City:
- Closest tide stationTaft, Siletz Bay1 mi
- Second closest tide stationKernville, Siletz River3 mi
- Third closest tide stationDepoe Bay9 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationNestucca Bay entrance16 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationNewport, Yaquina River22 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Lincoln City:
- Closest ski areaHoodoo Ski Area112 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Hood Ski Bowl113 mi
- Third closest ski areaTimberline116 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMt Hood Meadows119 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCooper Spur122 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Lincoln City:
- Closest city locationMcMinnville45 mi
- Second closest city locationCorvallis45 mi
- Third closest city locationKeizer49 mi
- Fourth closest city locationAlbany50 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSalem51 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Lincoln City is Mc Minnville Muni (Mackminnville) Airport (MMV) in USA, which is 75 km (47 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Lincoln City is Scappoose Industrial Airpark (San Luis) Airport (SPB), also in USA, 130 km (81 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Portland International Airport (PDX), also in USA, 133 km (83 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Lincoln City, Oregon North. Use the tab navigation above to view Lincoln City sea temperature, Lincoln City photographs, Lincoln City detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Lincoln City webcams, current wind from Oregon North live weather stations and Lincoln City tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Lincoln City.