Lincoln (Long Beach) Spot ID
Best: Swell S | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.3 °C
Lincoln (Long Beach) in Long Island New Yorkis a breakwater break. Offshore winds blow from the north. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the ideal swell direction is from the south. It's often crowded here.
At Long Beach (outer coast), Long Island, New York (0 km).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Valley Stream, 8 km from Lincoln (Long Beach).
At New York Harbour Buoy, 15 miles from Lincoln (Long Beach).
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||13||13||12||12|
Overall Lincoln (Long Beach) Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
This image shows the combination of swells directed at Lincoln (Long Beach) through an ... (show all text)
The graph illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Lincoln (Long Beach) surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Long Island NY surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Lincoln (Long Beach)
Tide stations nearest to Lincoln (Long Beach):
- Closest tide stationLong Beach (outer coast), Long Island0 mi
- Second closest tide stationLong Beach, Long Island1 mi
- Third closest tide stationEast Rockaway, Long Island4 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationJones Inlet (Point Lookout), Long Island4 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationWoodmere, Brosewere Bay, Long Island4 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Lincoln (Long Beach):
- Closest ski areaCampgaw Mountain (United States)44 mi
- Second closest ski areaTuxedo Ridge Ski Center (United States)47 mi
- Third closest ski areaSterling Forest Ski Center (United States)54 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMt Peter Ski Area (United States)60 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaHidden Valley Club (United States)62 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Lincoln (Long Beach):
- Closest city locationLong Beach (United States)1 mi
- Second closest city locationOceanside (United States)4 mi
- Third closest city locationFreeport (United States)6 mi
- Fourth closest city locationValley Stream (United States)6 mi
- Fifth closest city locationJohn F Kennedy International Airport (United States)7 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Lincoln (Long Beach), Long Island NY. Use the tab navigation above to view Lincoln (Long Beach) sea temperature, Lincoln (Long Beach) photographs, Lincoln (Long Beach) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Lincoln (Long Beach) webcams, current wind from Long Island NY live weather stations and Lincoln (Long Beach) tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Lincoln (Long Beach).