Lincoln (Long Beach) Spot ID
Best: Swell S | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 21.0 °C
Lincoln (Long Beach) in Long Island New Yorkis a breakwater break. The best wind direction is from the north. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the south. It's often crowded here.
At Long Beach (outer coast), Long Island, New York (0 km).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Long Beach, 1 km from Lincoln (Long Beach).
|light winds from the N|
At New York Harbour Buoy, 15 miles from Lincoln (Long Beach).
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||7||8||8||8|
Overall Lincoln (Long Beach) Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This chart illustrates the variation of swells directed at Lincoln (Long Beach) through... (show all text)
This image describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Lincoln (Long Beach) surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Long Island NY surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Lincoln (Long Beach)
Tide stations nearest to Lincoln (Long Beach):
- Closest tide stationLong Beach (outer coast), Long Island0 mi
- Second closest tide stationLong Beach, Long Island1 mi
- Third closest tide stationEast Rockaway, Long Island4 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationJones Inlet (Point Lookout), Long Island4 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationWoodmere, Brosewere Bay, Long Island4 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Lincoln (Long Beach):
- Closest ski areaCampgaw Mountain44 mi
- Second closest ski areaTuxedo Ridge Ski Center47 mi
- Third closest ski areaSterling Forest Ski Center54 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMt Peter Ski Area60 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaHidden Valley Club62 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Lincoln (Long Beach):
- Closest city locationLong Beach1 mi
- Second closest city locationOceanside4 mi
- Third closest city locationFreeport6 mi
- Fourth closest city locationValley Stream6 mi
- Fifth closest city locationJohn F Kennedy International Airport7 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Lincoln (Long Beach) is John F Kennedy International (New York) Airport (JFK) in USA, 12 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Lincoln (Long Beach) is La Guardia (New York) Airport (LGA), also in USA, 29 km (18 miles) away.
- Third is Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) in USA, 45 km (28 miles) away.
- Teterboro Airport (TEB) in USA is 45 km (28 miles) away.
- Long Island Mac Arthur (Islip) Airport (ISP), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Lincoln (Long Beach) and is 52 km (32 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Lincoln (Long Beach), Long Island NY. Use the tab navigation above to view Lincoln (Long Beach) sea temperature, Lincoln (Long Beach) photographs, Lincoln (Long Beach) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Lincoln (Long Beach) webcams, current wind from Long Island NY live weather stations and Lincoln (Long Beach) tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Lincoln (Long Beach).