Lillatro Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 22.1 °C
Lillatro on the West Coast is a reasonably exposed reef break that has quite reliable surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. The best wind direction is from the east northeast. Waves more likely to be from local windswells than distant groundswells and the ideal wave direction is from the southwest. Reef breaks provide lefts and rights. When the surf is up, crowds are likely Hazards include rips, rocks and pollution.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to West Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Lillatro
Tide stations nearest to Lillatro:
- Closest tide stationCecina3 mi
- Second closest tide stationSan Vincenzo12 mi
- Third closest tide stationLivorno22 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPiombino24 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationFollonica27 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Lillatro:
- Closest ski areaCutigliano58 mi
- Second closest ski areaAbetone60 mi
- Third closest ski areaMonte Amiata62 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaCimone64 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaLizzano in Belvedere-Corno alle Scale64 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Lillatro:
- Closest city locationLivorno22 mi
- Second closest city locationPiombino24 mi
- Third closest city locationCascina29 mi
- Fourth closest city locationPisa32 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSan Miniato33 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Lillatro is Pisa Airport (PSA) in Italy, 47 km (29 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Lillatro is Ampugnano (Siena) Airport (SAY), also in Italy, 59 km (37 miles) away.
- Third is Marina Di Campo Airport (EBA) in Italy, 61 km (38 miles) away.
- Grosseto Airport (GRS) in Italy is 72 km (45 miles) away.
- Peretola (Firenze) Airport (FLR), also in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Lillatro and is 82 km (51 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Lillatro, West Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Lillatro sea temperature, Lillatro photographs, Lillatro detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Lillatro webcams, current wind from West Coast live weather stations and Lillatro tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Lillatro.