Levanto Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 22.6 °C
Levanto on the West Coast is an exposed beach break that only works when conditions are just right. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds blow from the northeast. Waves more likely to be from local windswells than distant groundswells and the ideal wave angle is from the southwest. The beach breaks consists of lefts. Good surf at all stages of the tide. A fairly popluar wave that can sometimes get crowded Be wary of rips - they make surfing here dangerous.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to West Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Levanto
Visitor Reviews of Levanto
“If you're gonna go blindly without checking the forecast, you'll be sitting on the beach. Levanto gets up to 150 surf days a year, but you still have to know when to go. Here is how it can be on a average day when there are waves: 360guide.info/boardblog/surfing-in-levanto-italy.html”
K from SLOVENIA - 06 Aug 2014
Tide stations nearest to Levanto:
- Closest tide stationSestri Levante1 mi
- Second closest tide stationCasarza Ligure3 mi
- Third closest tide stationLavagna4 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSanta Margherita Ligure10 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLevanto13 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Levanto:
- Closest ski areaSchia42 mi
- Second closest ski areaFrassinoro Piandelagotti58 mi
- Third closest ski areaAbetone64 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaCimone65 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaGaressio 200067 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Levanto:
- Closest city locationChiavari5 mi
- Second closest city locationRapallo10 mi
- Third closest city locationGenova24 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLa Spezia24 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCarrara37 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Levanto is Genova Sestri (Genoa) Airport (GOA) in Italy, 46 km (29 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Levanto is Piacenza Airport (QPZ), also in Italy, 77 km (48 miles) away.
- Third is Parma Airport (PMF) in Italy, 95 km (59 miles) away.
- Albenga Airport (ALL) in Italy is 103 km (64 miles) away.
- Pisa Airport (PSA), also in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Levanto and is 103 km (64 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Levanto, West Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Levanto sea temperature, Levanto photographs, Levanto detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Levanto webcams, current wind from West Coast live weather stations and Levanto tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Levanto.