Les Laurons Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell WSW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.5 °C
Les Laurons in Cote d'Azuris a reef break that has quite reliable surf. Autumn and winter are the optimum times of year for waves. Ideal winds are from the east northeast. Windswells are much more common than groundswells and the ideal wave direction is from the west southwest. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. When it's working here, it can get crowded. Hazards include - Urchins - Localism - Pollution.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Les Laurons
Tide stations nearest to Les Laurons:
- Closest tide stationMartigues3 mi
- Second closest tide stationPort de Bouc5 mi
- Third closest tide stationSausset-les-Pins5 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationCarry-le-Rouet6 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationFos-sur-Mer7 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Les Laurons:
- Closest ski areaMont Ventoux (France)58 mi
- Second closest ski areaValdrome (France)84 mi
- Third closest ski areaPrat Peyrot (France)89 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaCeuze Gap (France)93 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSaint Jean Montclar (France)98 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Les Laurons:
- Closest city locationMartigues (France)3 mi
- Second closest city locationMarignane (France)11 mi
- Third closest city locationIstres (France)11 mi
- Fourth closest city locationVitrolles (France)14 mi
- Fifth closest city locationMarseille (France)18 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Les Laurons Centrale Edf is Provence (Marseille) Airport (MRS) in France, 18 km (11 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Les Laurons Centrale Edf is Aix Les Milles (Aix-les-milles) Airport (QXB), also in France, 33 km (20 miles) away.
- Third is Caumont (Avignon) Airport (AVN) in France, 62 km (39 miles) away.
- Le Castellet Airport (CTT) in France is 63 km (39 miles) away.
- Garons (Nimes) Airport (FNI), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to Les Laurons Centrale Edf and is 66 km (41 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Les Laurons, Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur. Use the tab navigation above to view Les Laurons sea temperature, Les Laurons photographs, Les Laurons detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Les Laurons webcams, current wind from Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur live weather stations and Les Laurons tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Les Laurons.