Les Laurons Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell WSW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.2 °C
Les Laurons in Cote d'Azuris a reef break that has quite reliable surf. Autumn and winter are the best times of year for waves. Offshore winds blow from the east northeast. Windswells are much more common than groundswells and the ideal wave angle is from the west southwest. Good surf at all stages of the tide. A fairly popluar wave that can sometimes get crowded Hazards include - Urchins - Localism - Pollution.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Les Laurons
- The closest passenger airport to Les Laurons is Provence (Marseille) Airport (MRS) in France, 18 km (11 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Les Laurons is Aix Les Milles (Aix-les-milles) Airport (QXB), also in France, 32 km (20 miles) away.
- Third is Caumont (Avignon) Airport (AVN) in France, 62 km (39 miles) away.
- Le Castellet Airport (CTT) in France is 63 km (39 miles) away.
- Garons (Nimes) Airport (FNI), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to Les Laurons and is 66 km (41 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Les Laurons, Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur. Use the tab navigation above to view Les Laurons sea temperature, Les Laurons photographs, Les Laurons detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Les Laurons webcams, current wind from Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur live weather stations and Les Laurons tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Les Laurons.