Les Ayguades Spot ID
Best: Swell ENE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 12.5 °C
Les Ayguades in Languedoc-Roussillon is an exposed breakwater break that does not work very often. Winter is the favoured time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the west with some shelter here from north winds. There is too little fetch for groundswells to form and the ideal wave angle is from the east northeast. The breakwater breaks consists of lefts. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. Even when the surf is up, crowds are unknown. Take care to avoid the rocks.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Mediterranean - Languedoc-Roussillon surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Les Ayguades
- The closest passenger airport to Les Ayguades is Vias (Beziers) Airport (BZR) in France, 27 km (17 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Les Ayguades is Rivesaltes (Perpignan) Airport (PGF), also in France, 50 km (31 miles) away.
- Third is Salvaza (Carcassonne) Airport (CCF) in France, 69 km (43 miles) away.
- Mediterranee (Montpellier) Airport (MPL) in France is 82 km (51 miles) away.
- Mazamet (Castres) Airport (DCM), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to Les Ayguades and is 84 km (52 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Les Ayguades, Mediterranean - Languedoc-Roussillon. Use the tab navigation above to view Les Ayguades sea temperature, Les Ayguades photographs, Les Ayguades detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Les Ayguades webcams, current wind from Mediterranean - Languedoc-Roussillon live weather stations and Les Ayguades tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Les Ayguades.