Leivada (Tinos) Spot ID
Best: Swell N | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.3 °C
Leivada (Tinos) in Aegean Sea is a fairly exposed beach break that only works when conditions are just right with no particular seasonal pattern. Works best in offshore winds from the south with some shelter here from east winds. Waves can be ok even in light onshore winds The location means that groundswells are unknown and the best wave direction is from the north. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Sometimes crowded. Take care of rocks in the line up.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Aegean Sea surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Leivada (Tinos)
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Leivada (Tinos):(click location name for more details)
- Closest break5 mi
- Second closest break6 mi
- Third closest break6 mi
- Fourth closest break33 mi
- Fifth closest break34 mi
Tide stations nearest to Leivada (Tinos):
- Closest tide stationMykonos12 mi
- Second closest tide stationErmoupolis20 mi
- Third closest tide stationNaxos36 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationKáristos53 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLavrion65 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Leivada (Tinos):
- Closest ski areaKelaria-Fterolaka (Greece)157 mi
- Second closest ski areaFterolaka (Greece)158 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Parnassos (Greece)159 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMainalo (Greece)163 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaBozdag (Turkey)165 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Leivada (Tinos):
- Closest city locationAyia Paraskevi (Greece)81 mi
- Second closest city locationVoula (Greece)81 mi
- Third closest city locationKaisariani (Greece)82 mi
- Fourth closest city locationVrilissia (Greece)82 mi
- Fifth closest city locationGlyfáda (Greece)83 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Leivada (Tinos) is Mikonos (Mykonos) Airport (JMK) in Greece, 22 km (14 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Leivada (Tinos) is Chios Airport (JKH), also in Greece, 114 km (71 miles) away.
- Third is Athinai (Athens) Airport (HEW) in Greece, 136 km (84 miles) away.
- Santorini Airport (JTR) in Greece is 136 km (84 miles) away.
- Leros Airport (LRS), also in Greece is the fifth nearest airport to Leivada (Tinos) and is 146 km (91 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Leivada (Tinos), Aegean Sea. Use the tab navigation above to view Leivada (Tinos) sea temperature, Leivada (Tinos) photographs, Leivada (Tinos) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Leivada (Tinos) webcams, current wind from Aegean Sea live weather stations and Leivada (Tinos) tide predictions. The Greece swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Greece and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Greece wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Leivada (Tinos).