Leivada (Tinos) Spot ID
Best: Swell N | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.2 °C
Leivada (Tinos) in Aegean Sea is a fairly exposed beach break that only works when conditions are just right with no particular seasonal pattern. The best wind direction is from the south with some shelter here from east winds. Still reasonable in light onshore winds There is too little fetch for groundswells to form and the ideal wave angle is from the north. The beach break provides left and right handers. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Sometimes crowded. Submerged rocks are a hazard.
For Kolympithra East (Tinos), 8 km from Leivada (Tinos).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Eparchiaki Odos Tripotamou Kallonis Komi wx, 9 km from Leivada (Tinos).
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Aegean Sea surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Leivada (Tinos)
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Leivada (Tinos):(click location name for more details)
- Closest break5 mi
- Second closest break6 mi
- Third closest break6 mi
- Fourth closest break23 mi
- Fifth closest break30 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Leivada (Tinos) is Mikonos (Mykonos) Airport (JMK) in Greece, 22 km (14 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Leivada (Tinos) is Chios Airport (JKH), also in Greece, 114 km (71 miles) away.
- Third is Athinai (Athens) Airport (HEW) in Greece, 136 km (84 miles) away.
- Santorini Airport (JTR) in Greece is 136 km (84 miles) away.
- Leros Airport (LRS), also in Greece is the fifth nearest airport to Leivada (Tinos) and is 146 km (91 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Leivada (Tinos), Aegean Sea. Use the tab navigation above to view Leivada (Tinos) sea temperature, Leivada (Tinos) photographs, Leivada (Tinos) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Leivada (Tinos) webcams, current wind from Aegean Sea live weather stations and Leivada (Tinos) tide predictions. The Greece swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Greece and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Greece wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Leivada (Tinos).